Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Ban appeal 2Fat2Furious.

2Fat2Furious

Ban appeal 2Fat2Furious. Empty Ban appeal 2Fat2Furious.

Post by 2Fat2Furious 2011-09-03, 08:37

Reason : Caught breaking a honeypot block.
    Banned By: Console i guess.
    Guilty : Yes , i did break the block.

I've been banned for because ' i was caught breaking a honeypot block '.

What happend: I just logged in , more or less because i could not connect to my favorite minecraft server , i buyed some cobble and returned to spawn because a donator kept teleporting to me and trying to kill me , after i got to the spawn i walked a bit and i was amazed to see 2 blocks of tnt in a glass cage with 2 sings saying 'don't even thing about it' , i was wondering if somebody was really stupid enough to leave some tnt unprotected right in front of the spawn , the rules clearly stating that tnt is not allowed , so i tried to break a block of glass to see if it was protected , exactly after i did that i got banned , i heard about the honeypot on the specialattack.net forums but i never saw it or even knew that it existed , they where saying that it's not working quite well. I made this appeal to say i'm sorry , i have read the rules before i exited the spawn . So as the word says : 'curiosity killed the cat'. So the next thing i noticed while i tried to connect on the server i played was that i was mc banned , i sincierely hope i can be unbanned because i don't want to pay 14.95E again , in my country Romania that is some money , i can go eat in a fancy restaurant with that much ... .

I also play on a smp server that do not has mc bans , if needed i will provide the ip for you ( the admin reading this post ) to go on and ask the players / members / operators and even the owner about my behaviour.

Also according to:
    6. Use of Teleportations-abilities
    - Teleport-abilities are all methods to "teleport" from one location to another.
    - You may only teleport (to) someone if you have express approval of all parties involved with the teleportation.
    --- Failure to do so gives the players you teleported (to) the inalienable right to immediately kill you and/or request a demotion.
    --- Killing or damaging the teleporter/teleport target when approval WAS given is not allowed.

The donator that kept teleporting to me at about 00:00-00:30 GMT+2 Romania named kill something abused his powers , so please do check my logs and his logs in that time , also please do check what i spoke while i was on the server , he abused his powers .

Have a nice day and sorry for taking some of your precious time with my appeal. Also the single reason i joined this server is because i knew Orcworm since he played specialattack.net and that the server had mcbans , i could not log in on special so i thought i got banned / mc banned , i'm still not sure why i cannot login in there although.

----------------------
    Best regards,
    2Fat2Furious.

EDIT: I have noticed my appeal was not properly made so i edited and added the esencial at the top.*
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Ban appeal 2Fat2Furious. Empty Re: Ban appeal 2Fat2Furious.

Post by Orcworm 2011-09-03, 08:44

If only I got that kind of appeal from everyone...

Second chance given.

And I'll take a look at the logs regarding the teleport incident, thanks.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-09-04, 05:13

Orcworm wrote:If only I got that kind of appeal from everyone...

AMEN!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 00:42