Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

killerdonkey1 tp kill

SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

killerdonkey1 tp kill Empty killerdonkey1 tp kill

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-09-16, 04:16

killerdonkey1 tp kill 2011-013
    i think this speaks for itself it happens more than twice if anyone can be bothered to check the log but i think this screenshot is enough
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

killerdonkey1 tp kill Empty Re: killerdonkey1 tp kill

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-16, 04:26

Do you really think I wouldnt have asked before doing this. I was taught not to do this before and this is stupid as I asked him before i did it sure not on orcworm.co.uk but irl I was at his house when I asked him + you really think i would do that to a member that obiously knows the rules he said he wanted to be killed by stupid things like Storage cart' bowl and compass. You also think he wouldnt fight back. All I think off this is wha was one of my friends is stiching me up so If i get banned for this I think it would be extremely stupid ands to also repeat the proses a bunch off times this is pretty stupid.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-09-16, 04:29

killerd0nkey wrote:Do you really think I wouldnt have asked before doing this. I was taught not to do this before and this is stupid as I asked him before i did it sure not on orcworm.co.uk but irl I was at his house when I asked him + you really think i would do that to a member that obiously knows the rules he said he wanted to be killed by stupid things like Storage cart' bowl and compass. You also think he wouldnt fight back. All I think off this is wha was one of my friends is stiching me up so If i get banned for this I think it would be extremely stupid ands to also repeat the proses a bunch off times this is pretty stupid.
    english please also whats this nonsense about being at my house?
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-16, 04:31

Ok then i guess you must have been chat hacking
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-09-16, 04:33

I wouldn't put it past him, and that screenshot says enough. This also isn't the first time we've had trouble with him in the past. I can't check the logs atm, or ban him. But, I do vote for him to be permanately banned, and only unbanned if he donates for it.

Edit: Just because you were with him irl, or whatever, he still posted the complaint showing that he wants proper punishment for it. So, proper punishment will be dealt.

Edit 2: And Sergent even denies you being at his house, so I'm now questioning even if you should be allowed to donate for unban.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-09-16, 04:39

you msged me in skype to say stuff after you msged it also server would have detected me hacking and i blocked you on skype before this tp killing, cause you started spamming my screen with crap
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-16, 04:48

Sergent werent you my friend what did I do wrong?
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-09-16, 04:54

right just forget this we've made it up sorry for wasting everyones time ill accept a 3 day forum banned or w/e for wasting time if that is necessary

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 05:49