Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Monstaboi
Krellyn
6 posters

Something I'm working on during my breaks at school.

Krellyn
    Krellyn

Something I'm working on during my breaks at school. Empty Something I'm working on during my breaks at school.

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-20, 11:18

Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Something I'm working on during my breaks at school. Empty Re: Something I'm working on during my breaks at school.

Post by Monstaboi 2011-09-20, 11:21

Something I'm working on during my breaks at school. _978fb10
    oh yeah, and still working on housestep?
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Something I'm working on during my breaks at school. Empty Re: Something I'm working on during my breaks at school.

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-20, 11:23

Monstaboi wrote:Something I'm working on during my breaks at school. _978fb10
    oh yeah, and still working on housestep?

Lot's of issues with the housestep song I had started. Examples: Non-layered kick sounded muddy and disgusting; Snare didn't hit hard enough; Bass-lead wasn't fantastic.

Gonna be working on a new song in that style, but for now I'ma work on this and see where it takes me.
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-09-20, 11:27

I used to enjoy making music on AcidPro, but lost the program. What do you use to make that, Krellyn?
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-20, 11:39

Rulyon wrote:I used to enjoy making music on AcidPro, but lost the program. What do you use to make that, Krellyn?

Propellerhead's Reason 5. Pretty expensive. Was totally worth it.
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-09-20, 11:44

The beginning sounds alot like the main riff from Highway Star by Deep Purple
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-09-20, 11:55

AcidPro was expensive too. How expensive are we talking?
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-20, 12:00

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=category&Cat=1000

I bought the upgrade since I had Reason 4.

I also bought "Record for Reason users".

Record is my favorite audio recording software.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-09-20, 21:14

>buying
    lolwat
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-20, 21:28

PureCraft wrote:>buying
    lolwat

Not allowed to sell music that is made with pirated software. You have to pay royalties to the company who makes the DAW that you use for music production. A studio will not accept you if you have illegitimate copies of the software you use.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-09-20, 21:41

Krellyn wrote:
    lolwat

Not allowed to sell music that is made with pirated software. You have to pay royalties to the company who makes the DAW that you use for music production. A studio will not accept you if you have illegitimate copies of the software you use.
    Implying they will ever know that I pirated the shit.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-20, 21:56

PureCraft wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:
    lolwat

Implying you know how "public" studios work. They make sure you have legit software. When I went to a studio here named "Up-Beat" they were going to make me sign a contract and show them my proof of purchase. Otherwise, they won't buy the software for your use in their studio.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-09-21, 00:13

Krellyn wrote:
    PureCraft wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:
    lolwat

Implying you know how "public" studios work. They make sure you have legit software. When I went to a studio here named "Up-Beat" they were going to make me sign a contract and show them my proof of purchase. Otherwise, they won't buy the software for your use in their studio.
    Oh well, I use pirated software to work for my uncle, its not music so I cant counter you Razz
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-09-21, 07:32

Krellyn wrote:
    PureCraft wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:
    lolwat

and decent one for making music that are free?
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-21, 13:06

aapl2 wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:
    PureCraft wrote:
    Krellyn wrote:
    lolwat

and decent one for making music that are free?

No good free DAW.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 11:06