Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
Monstaboi
Ciphon
UrMomsMoat
Jarvisd
Mrskk
9 posters

"Make a sandwich" Is sexist.

Mrskk
    Mrskk

"Make a sandwich" Is sexist. Empty "Make a sandwich" Is sexist.

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:16

Hey, normally i dont post things on here that pretain to my personall life, but when someone tells me something like that i take offense to it.
    Unfortunatly Urmomsmoat told me this today because i caught him lieing to ne and logging on Nuttnbuttroubles account. When i found out i confronted him
    and he just called me names and so yes i retaliated but i never said anything that was sexist or racist. It's wrong, and no im not going to post the skype information but i showed a selected few proof of what he said. I know if i post his convo with me people could say its an ivasion of privacy no matter how rude his words were. I would like if someone could at least talk to the boy and tell him that he's wrong for the fact that he might have said it to every girl out there! This hurts and should not be taken lightly.

mrskk.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

"Make a sandwich" Is sexist. Empty Re: "Make a sandwich" Is sexist.

Post by Jarvisd 2011-09-30, 10:18

Oh look another complaint/ban appeal involving Urmomsmoat...
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:20

1.) I never called you names
    2.) you were the one who called me names,
    3.) yeah, it was pretty sexist. my appologies.
    4.) Greydon gave me his password, and for a reason. he trusts me, but im not the only one who he gave his password out to.
    fuck you taylor
    [4:57:53 PM] aislyn randle (Mrsk.KK): honestly
    [4:58:05 PM] aislyn randle (Mrs.KK): you went on fucking greydons account and took all our shit and tnt'd our base
    [4:58:09 PM] aislyn randle (Mrs.KK): like fuck you
    [4:58:17 PM] aislyn randle (Mrs.KK): i hope dcn never talks to you ever again
    [4:58:18 PM] aislyn randle (Mrs.KK): you asshole
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:22

I admitted i may have said some things, but dont post half the convo, you know you said things first and back towards me and you think you can just apologize and everything will be ok? It does not work that way. And greydon said you gave it out to other people without his permission, he never said you were allowed. Seriously taylor just grow up. Please.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:23

Mrskk wrote:I admitted i may have said some things, but dont post half the convo, you know you said things first and back towards me and you think you can just apologize and everything will be ok? It does not work that way. And greydon said you gave it out to other people without his permission, he never said you were allowed. Seriously taylor just grow up. Please.
    I did? Proof. I never gave it out to anyone. I've kept it to myself for a long time. If i gave it out to other people, why isn't the password changed? explain that to me.
    EDIT: I dont expect you to accept it. You shouldn't. And yeah, ive still got another 15 years to grow.
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:25

[7:02:50 PM] Greydon parkins: well taylor told someon ekse named bailey it was probably him
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:26

Mrskk wrote:[7:02:50 PM] Greydon parkins: well taylor told someon ekse named bailey it was probably him
    If he said that, then it wasnt me. He told me on live he gave it to other people. to bad I cant give any proof.
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:29

Go figure.

But that doesn't exclude the fact that your being sexist. That is wrong!
    You clearly don't understand how serious it could be, its bullying.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-09-30, 10:29

....sharing passwords with people is too confusing... just use your own freaking account unless you expect problems to occur...
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:30

Mrskk wrote:Go figure.
    But that doesn't exclude the fact that your being sexist. That is wrong!
    You clearly don't understand how serious it could be, its bullying.
    Was*
    Im not being sexist, but I was a few moments ago. and you expect me to be nice after you throw all these vulgar words at me? oh, please. Im trying to walk away from this, but you're just feeding the fire.

Last edited by UrMomsMoat on 2011-09-30, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:33

You can't jsut walk away from saying something so rude, its wrong.
    Think before you talk, and think for about 5 minutes, cause clearly youll need around that long to come up with something good out of your mouth.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:35

Mrskk wrote:You can't jsut walk away from saying something so rude, its wrong.
    Think before you talk, and think for about 5 minutes, cause clearly youll need around that long to come up with something good out of your mouth.
    You dont go around expecting people to treat you well just because you're a woman. And im definitively not going to since you were the one who insulted me first.
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:37

Blame someone else for everything? Is that your solution? And know i dont expect you to treat me well because im a woman but i deserve respect. Just like every other male and female out there.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:39

Mrskk wrote:Blame someone else for everything? Is that your solution? And know i dont expect you to treat me well because im a woman but i deserve respect. Just like every other male and female out there.
    I have proof from skype, that YOU were the one who Insulted me first, and started this entire fight. I am not blaming anyone, just simply defending myself.
    So, if we all deserve respect Do we just go to someone random and say "Hey, Fuck you asshole!"
    Mrskk
    Mrskk

Post by Mrskk 2011-09-30, 10:44

No i didnt start it, and being sexist is not being respectful towards me or anyone.
    Im done taylor. Im just glad everyone else gets to see what your really like and its not a nice person.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:46

Mrskk wrote:No i didnt start it, and being sexist is not being respectful towards me or anyone.
    Im done taylor. Im just glad everyone else gets to see what your really like and its not a nice person.
    News flash, who was the one who skyped me throwing out all the curse words?
    And I'm not like this to every single person. Im not going to say "Oh, thanks for those kind words." You should expect me to say something back, But yes, I know being sexist is wrong. I did make a wrong, but im not going to apologize. Ill only apologize once you do.

Last edited by UrMomsMoat on 2011-09-30, 10:47; edited 1 time in total
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-09-30, 10:46

argue somewhere else.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-30, 10:47

Public complaint threads based on personal strife shouldn't be done. Shit like the last 6 posts should be taken to PMs; Not left on a public domain such as this forum.

Complaints posted on the forums should just contain the proof and that's that. Don't bring this drama crap to the forum for nothing.

Take it to PMs and when one of you has proof of the other doing something worth getting banned over on the servers, then come back and make a complaint thread, 'cause the only fucking logs posted are from Skype or whatever network you kids use.

Take it somewhere else.

I don't even care if I get a temp ban, but it needs to be said. This drama shit happening in complaints doesn't need to start up again since the whole fucking 8-bit / 16-bit crap.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-09-30, 10:48

UrMomsMoat wrote:
    Mrskk wrote:Blame someone else for everything? Is that your solution? And know i dont expect you to treat me well because im a woman but i deserve respect. Just like every other male and female out there.
    I have proof from skype, that YOU were the one who Insulted me first, and started this entire fight. I am not blaming anyone, just simply defending myself.
    So, if we all deserve respect Do we just go to someone random and say "Hey, Fuck you asshole!"

Clearly there was a reason for mrskk saying that, if she even said it at all.

Now, I do not want to get involved, but I think I should say this. It's clear that you are both in the wrong since there is no proof yet of who started this. Do you know the "Golden Rule"? "Treat others how you want to be treated". If mrskk started this, then yeah, you can defend yourself. BUT, being sexist is way worse than being called an asshole. Which, by the way, sexism is against the law. I think the law doesn't really care if you were called an asshole. Sexism, on the other hand, is not taken lightly.

Now, my point, respect women you inconsiderate jerk.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-09-30, 10:49

Rardical wrote:Now, my point, respect women you inconsiderate jerk.

And this is why personal arguments shouldn't be posted in the complaints section of this forum. They influence other kids.

Please take your arguments somewhere else.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-09-30, 10:49

You would be mad too if mrskk went on an account in your faction looted it, and then started to insult you.

"walk a mile in a man's shoes before you judge them"

Zuwrath is right.
    UrMomsMoat
    UrMomsMoat

Post by UrMomsMoat 2011-09-30, 10:51

Okay, Mrs.Kk we both admitted to doing something we didn't say we did, so in this case we may both be accused of being offensive. So that is staying as is, no need to add onto it. There is no need that a thread about sexism should have anything pertaining to Greydon's account anyway. Using offensive language does not get anyone's point across any faster. I had said the things you have proof of and I have proof you said similar things as well. People reading this will be wanting proof but keep any proof about what I had did and I'll keep yours. Now going onto what this thread was supposed to be about, sexism. The phrase "make me a sandwich" is a joke to some people and of course teenagers use it as they please. In no way was that supposed to be taken seriously, and as you were expecting with the beginning of the post you made, I am sorry. Though later, you rejected it so I'm making one last attempt, I gave you reason and I do give everyone respect, so there's no reason why you shouldn't accept it. Relating to Greydon's account, I do have his password as well as a couple others. We are all buddies and when there's buddies we share things, just as females may share make-up or clothes. There is no trust issue between us and we all get along. The buddies I speak of have Greydon's password be we in no way would ever have a reason to log onto his account for a superior game advantage, that is just plain selfish as well as ridiculous. That would be the only thing that could cause a trust issue pertaining to Minecraft. I do also have a friend named Evan, his account name on Minecraft will not be disclosed though. I did give him the password to Greydon's account but he in no way kept it. He logged on and I receeded the password saying that he did not have permission to use it. He is a close-knit member of my previous "buddies." He performed the task of destroying the base and taking the items and he admits it was wrong. I got to check every spot on his computer to see if he kept any of Greydon's account info. He is the one to blame for this but none of us wanted to admit who did it because we are such good friends. It was a childish thing he did and in no way gets him anywhere in life. He will be posting on this thread for the proof. So to sum it all up: I did not mean offense to you, I shall not say it again. I have respect for all. None of the "buddies" wanted to give it away but he did it. Minecraft is just a game and should be enjoyed. But please don't go turning tables around and such, it only makes things more difficult.
    DCN
    DCN

Post by DCN 2011-09-30, 10:52

It is too much to take in o.0

But the Golden Rule still stands first in my book "Treat others how you want to be treated".
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-09-30, 10:53

"Make a sandwich" Is sexist. Jackson_popcorn

It's as if I'm really starring in a TV drama, if you have something to complain about with sufficient evidence relating to my server, then by all means make a thread - don't start slinging shit at each other for two pages, use the PMs for it.

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:57