Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Auctions, Runecraft, and LWC

Skynet
    Skynet

Auctions, Runecraft, and LWC Empty Auctions, Runecraft, and LWC

Post by Skynet 2011-01-25, 12:58

ServerNoob wrote:OMG sum1 jus tuk al the stufs from mah chest! omg theres a auction. whut do i do? i wunt to bid on da auctin!y wont u guys talk to meh? WTF is a powah pik???
    Is this you? Are people constantly stealing your "stufs"? First of all, learn how to spell and how grammar works: secondly, read this guide on Auctions, runecraft, and LWC!(lightweight chest protection)
    even tough you can l;earn all of this in game, I will point people to this guide for being unable to type the commands to discover how to use these add-ons to our server.
    First off is iConomy.
    To start an auction type /auction start (time of auction) (item being sold. for most items you can use the name such as glass for no way: glass. sometimes you need to use the name of the item the game uses such as ironbar for iron ingots. other times you have to find the item ID [found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] because the name you have to use is weird.) (number of the specific item being sold.) (price for the amount of the specific item being sold)
    an example of my selling, for SIXTY seconds COBBLESTONE, SIXTY-FIVE of them, for TWO gil
    /auction start 60 cobblestone 65 2

Now, if you want to buy this, then you would type /auction bid (at least one above the number the auction is currently on.)An examply of someone trying to buy the above cobblestone would be:
    /auction bid 3

I will point you to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because there are so many runes that it would take forever to attempt to illustrate all of them. Some of the runes do not work because some really bad things can happen if they are used.

Now for LWC.
    Use /cprotect for standard protection on a chest that only you will be using.
    If you aleady /cprotect on a chest and you want someone else to be able to use it, type /lwc -m @UseName with exact spelling. if you want to allow mltiple users, the just seperate their names by a space.
    An example of me allowing Ninjaplz to use my chest:
    /lwc -m @Ninjaplz
    when you do this properly, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
    If you want to make a chest and not have to type ^that^, then type /lwc -c protect UserName because it does not work properly if you simply type /cprotect UserName Here is an example of how I would protect a chest allowing Ninjaplz and Other_Person to use it without further modifications to the chest:
    /lwc -c protect Ninjaplz Other_Person
    If, however, there are many people you wish to let use a chest, but you are too lazy to put all their names in chat to allow them to use the chest you can use /lwc -c password (password you wish to use) If I wishe to lock a chest with the password GoogleSuX then would type:
    /lwc -c password GoogleSuX
    Now to access the chest you have to type the password in once per login if you want to use the chest. If you don't click on the chest, you don't have to type the password in. You can give the password to anyone and it will work for them.

Yes, I hate google because now you need a google account to use your youtube account so I had to make anew google account to use with my youtube account because I forgot the password to my original google account. I was pissed so I made the gmail account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Auctions, Runecraft, and LWC Empty Re: Auctions, Runecraft, and LWC

Post by PureCraft 2011-01-25, 23:21

Thanks for this work, but the auction is not workin anymore =/
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-25, 23:54

For the time being anyway.
    Skynet
    Skynet

Post by Skynet 2011-01-26, 07:52

So do signs still work? And I know Runecrafting works. BTW this was posted before whenever auction want down.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-26, 08:03

Skynet wrote:So do signs still work? And I know Runecrafting works. BTW this was posted before whenever auction want down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apart from that we're screwed basically.

And regarding CraftBook:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sk89q wrote:
    Still being worked on. Probably 80% there.
    jackofhearts214
    jackofhearts214

Post by jackofhearts214 2011-02-26, 08:19

is there any way to take a chest off private? like, unregister it?
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-02-26, 08:23

/cpublic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 07:45