Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+6
Baldymoint7
Rulyon
jenius20
nicholsons200
Krellyn
seaNINJA
10 posters

I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be..

seaNINJA
    seaNINJA

I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be.. Empty I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be..

Post by seaNINJA 2011-10-15, 09:09

Make fun of me all you want but i want to write a full out novel. my hope is to get about 20 chapters and go from there depending on if the book turns out to be shit or not. ANYWAY... i like to write but idk what to write about. any ideas?
    EDIT: btw i honestly prob wont finish it and if i do dont expect it to be done for A LONG TIME because i have a life and im busy ALL THE TIME.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be.. Empty Re: I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be..

Post by Krellyn 2011-10-15, 10:20

seaNINJA wrote:Make fun of me all you want but i want to write a full out novel. my hope is to get about 20 chapters and go from there depending on if the book turns out to be shit or not. ANYWAY... i like to write but idk what to write about. any ideas?
    EDIT: btw i honestly prob wont finish it and if i do dont expect it to be done for A LONG TIME because i have a life and im busy ALL THE TIME.

I wrote 2 fantasy novels when I was 16. I never did anything with the manuscripts for years. Then I burned them.

I have no doubt in my mind, if you really love it, you can write these.
    nicholsons200
    nicholsons200

I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be.. Empty Re: I'm not sure what the title of this topic should be..

Post by nicholsons200 2011-10-24, 06:23

How about somthing to do with minecraft like a diary or somthing or you could do a story about us going to pluto and finding the land was exactly the same as orcworms map or somthing like that? >.> just giving ideas
    jenius20
    jenius20

Post by jenius20 2011-10-24, 07:37

:O minecraft fan fiction...that would be ossim
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-10-24, 08:40

Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-10-26, 09:26

Good luck and all that shit that's supposed to be encouraging!
    seaNINJA
    seaNINJA

Post by seaNINJA 2011-10-29, 13:40

jenius20 wrote::O minecraft fan fiction...that would be ossim
    I sat for a while, let me tell you, i had no clue wtf to write for minecraft. soon i got tired of sitting. I just typed something. I know it sucks and im not done either but here is what i came up with:

Many years ago, an unknown god created a world that no human could ever dream of. He created a world where anything could happen, a world known as Minecraftia. This god is now referred to as, ‘The Holy Notch.’
    Notch, had all the power in the world. Thankfully he used his powers to improve his world. Soon, Notch grew tired of simply watching trees grow and pigs roam. He decided to bring life forms somewhat like “Humans” into Minecraftia. Notch created Steve. Steve had great power as well. He had an unusual ability to build the most incredible things. Steve was given the ability to spawn anything in the world of Minecraftia as he wished. Soon enough Steve became greedy and wanted more. Notch did not like this; he wished to create new life forms that he could rely on. Notch however was very angry at this time, and what he created was a nightmare. Notch had made zombies, skeletons, giant spiders, and others even more terrible. Every night Steve would have to fight off these beasts Notch had created. Notch found this amusing and overtime he added more creatures. Aside from the anger Notch had toward Steve, Notch noticed that Steve seemed very lonely. So he added more men. Very much like Steve. These men were called Minecraftians.
    Years past, finally a Minecraftian by the name of Orcworm came along. Orcworm created a community, and it quickly grew larger. Orcworm’s community filled with all sorts of different people. Wizards even came along. One wizard stood out of all the rest. This wizards name was, Nero. Nero the Dark Lord…

Hater's gonna hate.
    EDIT: tell me what to put in the story or what to take out if you want dis story is just for fun...
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-30, 08:28

tl;dr

But a minecraft fanfic? Nah not really...

Edit:

Wai- Wai- Wai- Wait! I just saw Nero mentioned at the end, now im curious

Edit2:

lol okay what the buck? Kinda sounds like some Minecraft bible or something xD

Why am I not mentioned in this? I'm Nero's brother ffs.

Last edited by Giygas on 2011-10-30, 08:33; edited 1 time in total
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-10-30, 08:31

too generic.
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-10-30, 08:38

Yet again it seems like everyone hates me...
    onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Post by onlinerocker 2011-10-30, 08:44

I like it, you could explain how all the Major Cities came to be.
    But give Orcworm more of a history it seems like he came out of no where. With no explanation of how he came to be.
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-10-30, 18:57

seaNINJA wrote:

Many years ago, an unknown god created a world that no human could ever dream of (GARDEN OF EDEN).
    Soon, Notch grew tired of simply watching trees grow and pigs roam. He decided to bring life forms somewhat like “Humans” into Minecraftia. Notch created Steve (ADAM). Steve had great power as well. He had an unusual ability to build the most incredible things. Steve was given the ability to spawn anything in the world of Minecraftia as he wished. Soon enough Steve became greedy and wanted more (ADAM TEMPTED TO EAT THE APPLE TREE GOD TOLD HIM NOT TO THEREFOR CREATING SIN). Notch did not like this; he wished to create new life forms that he could rely on (EVE).
    its just all to much like the bible, i mean its good i would like to see how this developed and sorry if this is the impression you were going for, im not saying its bad just pointing it out so to say
    anyway... dun dis ma riligus skilz it is an ee-z sbjct
    seaNINJA
    seaNINJA

Post by seaNINJA 2011-10-31, 13:03

I knw I know but it's not easy writing about Minecraft I had no clue WTF to write about! But now I got some ideas thanks to u. Minecraft is a hard topic l

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 23:49