Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Command for Server & a few other questions

Command for Server & a few other questions Empty Command for Server & a few other questions

Post by Guest 2011-02-19, 15:04

What is the command to see if someone has griefed near my home?

Is there a file or wiki with more of this information on it? It'd be nice to know the PvP rules as well, so I don't feel so bad when I kill someone and get their stuff. So far, I've given it all back to be nice, but man, it'd be fun to cash-in by PvP.

Thanks guys!
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Command for Server & a few other questions Empty Re: Command for Server & a few other questions

Post by patrickfreed 2011-02-19, 15:09

Only mod+ get bigbrother, so you'll have to ask one of them. There's really no rules on PVP, so you can take what you want.

Command for Server & a few other questions Empty Re: Command for Server & a few other questions

Post by Guest 2011-02-19, 15:11

thanks for the prompt response!

so how can i post proof of griefing if it happens to me?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-19, 15:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What is the command to see if someone has griefed near my home?

Is there a file or wiki with more of this information on it? It'd be nice to know the PvP rules as well, so I don't feel so bad when I kill someone and get their stuff. So far, I've given it all back to be nice, but man, it'd be fun to cash-in by PvP.

Thanks guys!

Do not be swayed by what other players may say, if it isn't listed on /rules it doesn't exist.

And yeah, what patrick said is correct, you'll need to ask a Mod+ to check BigBrother at a specified location.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^ As you can see, literally every case is solved.

Last edited by Orcworm on 2011-02-19, 15:12; edited 1 time in total
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-02-19, 15:12

There's a complaints section on the forum, just post screenshots there or talk to a mod+ ingame.

Post by Guest 2011-02-19, 15:24

thanks guys. such quick responses!

you rock Smile
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-02-19, 16:17

One thing to keep in mind. If the griefing isn't near your /home location, it's much easier on the mods and faster over all to include the XYZ coordinate data. I've found a screenshot of the grief(so they know what they're looking for) that includes the chat return of "/getpos" in the image has been efficient at getting them all the information they need. You can look at some of my recent reports if you need an example of what I need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 16:04