Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions?

snowqwerty

the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions? Empty the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions?

Post by snowqwerty 2011-04-09, 03:45

Um i was building a kingdom with my friend then the server went down then it came back up and i continued to build the wall for our kingdom and next thing i know im kicked by the server for grief?????? im confused on this could someone help me i have proof that i built that with my friend u can rollback the blocks and check plz respond i wanna play ....
    strpr0wng

the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions? Empty Re: the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions?

Post by strpr0wng 2011-04-09, 03:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You griefed spgiygas' teleporter.
    snowqwerty

the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions? Empty Re: the server kicked me for griefing when i was adding onto something me and my friend started any solutions?

Post by snowqwerty 2011-04-09, 06:12

that was were we were building and me and my partner didnt want anyone to tp us we thought someone was stalking us to tp to our base this is why we did that i didnt think that was grief considering we were building there
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-04-09, 06:49

Second chance given.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 17:44