Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
4o66
Monstaboi
Rulyon
Baldymoint7
Imir31d
9 posters

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF]

Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF] - Page 2 Empty Re: [T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF]

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-07, 10:42

Scar nodded to seishin, "I agree, but judging by the fact the wall is now vacated, and the gate is seasled... i cannot see us getting out of here soon, so instead i think we should push on..." Scar pulled up a digital map on his eye piece of the area, it was in real time so the government still wanted them to do their job obviously... Scar scanned the area from satilite view and said "30 square kilometre, small town, we are in the suburbs, i reckon we should head for the school in the centre of town and set up a command post" Scar kept searching the city and saw no more 'shamblers' as he had now named them, "I'd say we are clear of hostiles for the time being, anyone object to making a move for the school?" he looked round the men, his intense glare softening slightly...
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF] - Page 2 Empty Re: [T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF]

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-07, 10:56

"hmph, so they past my first attack eh? Well now this is starting to get interesting!!" With a devilish grin on his face Twisted Evil

Spine starts to make his way back to the wreckage where he sprouted after 525 was abruptly awakened, as he arrives hes greeted by his posted patrol slave mutants. As he gets deeper into the hole Spine starts hearing banging as if to a tune "Bang, Bang, Bang buh buh Bang Bang" this noise grows so loud it starts to shake the ground. When he arrives at his "podium"/"stage" his mutants are gathered around and Spine starts to make a speech..."MY greatful slaves you've all waited so long for this day to come "Day 0" when our almighty Overlord stirs this planet upsidedown Its time for us to rule FOR ALL MUTANT KIND!!" -Mutants flood the streets killing thousands-
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-07, 10:59

Shifting his position, Seishin Speaks. "I agree, a school would be a good outpost, but getting their could be a problem. that 'thing' could be some sort of leader. at the time i saw it is when the hoard grew to the numbers that size. and there could be stragglers around. i propose i scout ahead and gather info, im more well equipped for stealth" Seishin unsheathes his blade. "and could take out any Tangos i spot with my blade to not alert the rest of them." He Looks to the path leading to the school then back at Scar. "My plan is that we move in controlled burst, i move up a small amount, take out any tangos, and when i give the o.k. you and the rest of the team regroup on me, then we repeat until we reach the school. its a form of what my old team called 'leap froging'. in the end its up to you sir."
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-07, 11:08

Torque pumps his shotgun once the rests his shotgun casually on his shoulder as he rejoins and answers Seishin. He'd gone through an additional 14 shells.

"He's right. We've already gone through more ammunition than is usual for the entirety of other missions, and we just started. I think we should stock up some more. I'm down to three shells, then it's my Magnums. Some incendiary rounds couldn't hurt, either. And more of those HE grenades. Maybe once we set up shop we can call in a supply drop.

By the way, Seishin thanks for the cover while I cleared that jam."
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-07, 11:17

Scar nodded towards Seishin "Pepper-potting is alwqays a good if not common stategy, i agree, you take point, keep your comms open at all times and keep me in the loop with your situation, im trusting you with this seinshin, do not let me down" he Grasped Seinshins should and nodded him the go ahead and realeased him...

He then turned to torque and said "yes, that would probably be bewst, i alsdo reccomend all men should carry large rucksacks to hold extra ammo and supplies, we do not know what we have in store for us, and i don't want to go in blind again" As he adressed the rest of the group "Everyone is to take note, that as of now, Torque is my official 2iC, i know you knew this all ready, but i am reiterating it, for the sole purpose, that if i go down, he takes command!"

((Rulyon is Honary GM, meaning he can accept/deny bios and make large plot changes... Also note, soon we will be going sub-terranian where a proper investigation will take place XD, it also means no more supply drops, so be sparing with ammunition... and lastly, once we entrer facility 525 i will decide where and when but we will at certain stages gain acces to prototype/experimental weaponry, i reccomend people come up with a specialty soon as well eg. Demos, medic, Hacker, Engineer etc))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

525 began stomping his way to the ferocious thumping, the occasional shambler was crushed in 525';s passing, he stopped in the main hive where he could see spine motivating the vast armies or the mutated, he roared and fell to his knees clutching his head, he sent his will outward and so the hivemind was born...

((For those unaware, Hivemind = shared concious of all members of a certain faction, fast way to relay message and share experiances...))
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-07, 11:17

((wait do you mean the thing as in me or the "Overlord" ?))

With a proud looking face, Spine gradualy walks down the street with his army of mutants behind him he feels as if the whole world brought him this moment of glory! Now around 2km away from Seishin the ground starts to rumble the Overlord has broken out of his Underworld prison! -Moral is greatly increased to the mutants- ((Imir31d please start playing you "Overlord Mutant" part a bit I want to "meet" you)) All of the mutants gather at the place where the almighty Overlord has risen! -Seishin has just avoided a mass slaughter-...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-07, 11:29

((Yeah i ment you, none of use have seen the 'overlord'))

Seishin looks to Torque, "No Problem, im sure you would do the same for me" he looks back to Scar, "Understood sir, ill keep you informed every step of the way"

Seishin Readies his sword and moves out toward the school, slowly walking through an alleyway, he spots a straggler with its back turned, he gets close enough and swings, taking it down silently.

Seishin looks around and then speaks in a low tone quietly into the comm.'s "The next area is clear for a regroup."
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-07, 11:42

((lol ok anyway sorry but I have to sorta Freeze this for a bit sorry I'll be off till tomorow))
    Now having his mind controled partly by 525, Spine is revealed great plans to take over the world.
    To start to get a foothold in this planet he has grown the patroled perimeter to 9 squarekm with 525 in the middle..."Today will be a day the humans will remember" he thinks to himself.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-07, 11:49

"Affirmative!" whispers scar down the headset, using a few rapid hand gestures he sends the unit in the direction of the alleyway. Scar waited for the last man to run past before he tagged on at the end giving his best 'Tail-end Charlie' rotations covering their rear. the group made it to the alleyway and Scar nodded to seinshin to continue...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-07, 12:04

Seishin nods back and continues to make his way to the school,

-Not far now-

on the ther side of the alleyway is large street with 6 stragglers, -im going to need a firearm for this..- Seishin Remembers the experimental suppressor, "Sir, there's quite a few in this street, im going to use my SMG and this Suppressor i got before the mission to take them down as quick as possible." He attaches the Silencer and swings around the corner, with 3 short controlled burst, the mutants go down, and to Seishin's surprise, the rounds were almost silent. more so than with his usual suppressor.

-i guess this thing works after all-

He starts walking onto the street. he spots a few in the distance...

-... Their to far to take notice, we can make it.-

Seishin gets to another alleyway across the street, "All clear, theres some in the distance in a street ahead of you, but if your quiet you can make it across"
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-07, 12:07

Scar again whispered "affirmative" the group moved out quickly and silently and encountered no trouble on the route to reishin, the school was now in site and the men were getting a little jumpy...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-07, 12:09

((Severe headaches. She had Acute Onset Hydracepholous when she was 14, so we're making sure it's not a reccurance. She's getting a CAT scan right now.))

Moving in the middle of the formation, pointing his Benelli in every window and open doorway, Torque found himself growing more and more apprehensive about their situation.

-This is obviously more serious than they realized, or they would not have sent us in so dramatically under-manned and under-armed. What's going on in this town?-

He glanced forward in time to see Seishin relieve two Shamblers of their heads in one stroke.

-Sakra! He's too good at that. No wonder the records of his service in Japan are priveliged information. I'd love to know what sort of stories that man could tell.-

He whirled to the sound of a steel trash can being toppled, drawing his knife as he did. It was a raccoon.

-Show your ugly faces already.-
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-07, 12:22

Seishin turns to see his teammates. "Alright, the school should be just on the other side of this alley, ill let you take it from here sir"

he Cleans his blade with a cloth and makes room for Scar and the others to pass.

-This has been going to smoothly, in my experience something should have happened by now, why are there only this many after a hoard like the one earlier? *Sigh* i guess i shouldn't jinx myself and just go with it...-
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-07, 17:38

Rage. Pure, uncompressed rage.

It fills his head, leaves him dazed. Then, as if through a distant haze the world returns to him.
    Something, no, somethings are in his head now.
    And I am in theirs, he realizes with a shock. I can see through their eyes.
    Experimentally, he pushes at one of them, and like a puppet, it moves at his command. It feels like looking at a thousand screens, all at once. The one he is pushing on feels like wearing a thick suit. Blurred, and jerky, but usable. And the colors! Seeing visible light again after 2 weeks without was something he had not expected.

With the sight, came thoughts, and with the thoughts, come memories.

Those bastards did this to me. Made me into a monster? He saw for the first time, in a memory what he looked like now. Hate piled onto the rage. They made me this this way? How dare they!
    Thoughts of going home are dashed aside. This place is my home. I will make it mine!

A sense then, of something bigger, at the core. Something dark, like a hole with no bottom. A strange attraction, a sense of... belonging. Visions, and memories again, of a true monster, covered in scales and muscle. I must protect my master. It reverberated in his head like a shout in an empty cave.

There is work to be done. Callisto stopped his trek to the surface, and knew that he was several levels below ground now. Turned and headed in the core of the structure. Frank was only a dim memory, a past life shrugged off like a snake shedding its skin. In the middle, and beneath him was the heart of this installation: a self-contained nuclear reactor. With that, he could keep whatever they chose to throw at them at bay. He would would build a nest for his master, lure the intruders in.

He could feel the lower members of the hive, being pushed like a wave by another presence similar to his own. Pushing that many left you with no finesse. He gathered a few choice selections out of the mass, those with the memories he would need, and had them slink into the shadows. Grouped like that they would be nothing but cannon fodder. Keeping them spread out and hidden could mean some might survive. He grabbed another group, still inside the facility, and set them to work. It would be no easy task for whoever wanted in, he was going to make sure of it...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-07, 18:39

((That sent shivers down my spine. Excellent writing! Smile ))
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-07, 18:47

((Dude that was pretty epic, i like where you went with that =3

oh and ruly, i hope everything turns out ok with ur wife's cat scan...

i would make a story post but... the way i left my last kind of needs imir to continue :/))
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF] - Page 2 Empty Jark "Jaws" Phillipson Prologue

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-07, 20:42

Prologue:

[Southside - New York, 2341]

- It was a dark night, not unnormal. Jark Phillipson was walking down a poorly lit ally, humming to himself, quite psyched that the hard day of work was over.
    “At last, no more work…”
    He thought to himself, whilst scuttling across the abandoned road. It was quite strange as the Southside of New York was abandoned at this time, normally there would be at least a few druggies strolling at the sides, or a drunk man laughing to himself as he crawled to a wall, maybe some homeless people sleeping.

But no one.

Not one person.

This was not normal.

Jark was quietly humming to himself his wife's and his marriage tune. He was excited that soon his wife would be giving birth to his new son, Jacob, she was already 6 months into pregnancy.
    As he turned left from the “T” junction he noticed a glimmer, then a loud shot,
    Then a scream.
    Sprinting he dropped his suitcase as ran as fast as he could to his house, almost crying, he couldn't take it, he needed to see if his wife was alright. He thought about the baby, he wanted to see him grow up, he wanted to see him smile.
    Fast as he could he barged through the opened door of the apartment shouting,
    “Caroline, MY CAROLINE…”
    Sobbing he thought whilst barging into his room,
    “why now, why WHYYYY!”
    He stared at the pouring pool under his feet, looking at the dead body of his beloved wife, Caroline.
    Jark started running, not as he used to run, he ran. Sprinting out of the door he followed the route he came, crossing left, past the road, through the ally way…
    But standing there was not what he expected, a man, quite large, dark eyes, sinister look, presumably 7 foot tall, he was wearing a suit, holding a briefcase, with a slightly familiar bulge in his pocket…without Jark noticing he pulled out a dart gun and…

[1 years later, Nevada Desert, 2342]

He woke up with a groan,
    “Where am I? How did I get here?”
    The different questions poured out of his brain, but what about the last one…
    “What am I?”
    He looked around the plain white room,
    Just white.
    He saw the glint of a glass wall, running towards it he got more and more scared…
    “What am I?”
    “What am I?”
    “WHAT AM I????”
    He could see the faint reflection of his “Mutated” body... He had a backpack, presumably a metal of a kind, tubes coming out of it with a sort of dark murky liquid pumping into his body...He ran into the glass, it didn’t budge, he ran again furious roaring into it, a small crack appeared…

RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

[T2] Biological facility 525 (Game) [FF] - Page 2 Empty Jark "Jaws" Phillipson Part 2 - Escape

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-07, 21:01

He was running, again, but abnormally, he ran in large paces, looking left to right with his oversized face, he needed to find the way out of this maniac-filled experiment lab. Turning left on the next corner, he noticed a man, soldier, before Jark could react to seeing a soldier he knew he was in trouble, the soldier spun around firing bullets in all directions towards Jark, but the bullets bounced of his toughened skin, the soldier noticing this turned around and sprinted, but he couldn’t get away in time, Jerk launched himself towards this terrified soldier, he grabbed the soldier by the arms, sharp, long fingernails sinking into the soldiers skin, a squelch, and then a fresh stream of blood poured out of the arms, Jark noticing this, suddenly got a taste for blood and human flesh and took one swipe with his jaw and ripped the head of the soldier of his neck, the blood pouring out the veins spurted onto Jark’s skin.
    5 minutes later Jark finished his meal of human flesh in complete harmony and fear at the same time he dropped the bones and remnants of the body to the floor and carried on searching the labs for human flesh he could sink his teeth into.
    Turning the next corner right, feeling his instincts to see it he came to a dead end, but not a normal one, it had a sewer hole, this is what he needed. Now he had
    Freedom.
    He grabbed the sides of the vent, using his exuberant strength to pull it off. As he yanked the vent off the wall, snapping off the bolts, he grabbed it then threw it to one side, then launched himself into it.
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-07, 22:56

((double POST!!!!! But another great post good job Smile))
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-08, 04:44

((Dammit imir! hurry up and get on! i wanna see what happens next with the hazmat team! D:))

((oh and nice post Rum, but i dont think there are soldiers in the facility... but meh w/e still epic))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-08, 06:21

((Sorry was at work...))

Despite the sound of can being hit, it drew no atttention towards the hazmat team, the shamblers stood frozen as it they were listening or sensing something, the eerie stillness sent a shiver down the spine of Scar as he slowly stalked forward with the team, despite the harmless nature of these creature at that moment and time Scar did not take his eyes off of them, the reached the school building and Scar went to the front of the unit and slowly opened the door revealing a dark empty hallways filled with abandoned lockers and paper strewn about the halls, the school seemed as if it had been empty and derlict for quite some time now, and it brought the querstion to Scars mind "How long has this been going on for, he turned to the team. he was looking at a blueprint of the school he had brought up[ on his eye piece and announced "there is a basement level boiler room about 400 metres down the hall, only one entgrance, and a reinforced door, that is where we set up base!" he looked around the group, "opinions?" he asked aloud...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-08, 07:08

Torque stood with his back to the wall to the right of the doorway, shotgun pointed down the granite stairway leading to the street.

"Sounds defensible to me. I'll take point inside, my weapon's better suited for interiors than yours."

He pointed his shotgun up as he spun around the corner into the school, leveled it, and started down the darkened hall way. 100 meters in he encountered a body and kneeled in front of it.

"Shambler. Three bullet holes in the chest, standard issue law-enforcement .45 caliber side-arm by the looks of it. I'd estimate it's been dead less than 36 hours."

He stands and resumes down the hall, checking open classroom doors as he passes them by.

As abandoned as this place looks, if this Shambler is a recent kill we should keep an eye out. There may be some straggling survivors. Check your targets."
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-08, 07:50

Little did the Hazmat team know Spine was watching their every move, reporting it to 525 and reciving futher intel on how 525's plan will work.

Just to see why the humans were in the school, he sent out 2 shamblers these weren't the normal ones but these had Black skin, the crawled ever so slightly almost Stealth Shamblers and seeing the hive mine was up Spine could see everything the shamblers were doing and 525 could see everything Spine was doing.

As Spine entered the school unoticed (in a "Stealth Shambler's" mind) the humans smelled like fear but they also were talking about what Scar said "there is a basement level boiler room about 400 metres down the hall, only one entrance, and a reinforced door, that is where we set up base!" realising he didn't need the Shamblers anymore he decided to mess with the humans and make strange noises like a can being hit, a water fountain being turned on and off then finally the humans went around a corner Spine made the shambler attack Torque...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-08, 10:11

Spine's sight of the hazmat team vanished as the Shambler's eyes, and head, vanished in a red mist. Torque pumped the next catridge into the chamber, the sound mingling with the report of the gun blast then echoing into oblivion together. He growled to himself as the Shambler's corpse collapsed at his feet.

-Wasted a shell, shoulda used your knife.-

He resumed leading the way up the hall. -Come out, come out, wherever you are.-
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-08, 11:00

the team eventually arrived at the Boiler room, still a bit edgy from the fdalling cnas and sounds of fountains, an eerie aura still persisted throughout the building. A small staircase led down to a basement with a big heavy metal door, the metal door was left askew, scar stepped in front, Rifle on back and pistol in hand, he slowly swung the door open which screeched on unoiled hinges. The boiler was running a full capacity lighting the room in and orange glow, Scvar surveyed the room slowly then he froze, he could see the back of a little boy. the boy was pushing a toy firetruck back and forth, Scar lost himself a moment thinking back to his kid, he slowly walked up and put a hand on the boys shoulder. suddenly there was aloud crack and the boy spun his head around a full 180 degres with the neck snapping, he looked at ?Scar with blood pouring out of his eyes and strange wprm like creature wiggling in his face, half in the head half hanging out, the boys eyes were white and he let out and inhumane scream and he grabbed Scars hand and bit a chunk out, his hang, actually claws made a swing for Scars jugular. Scar rolled out of the way just in the nick of time and leveled his pistol and unleashed six rounds into the maggot infested face of this demon child, the body fell and spasmed until it eventually stopped. not wanting to risk anything Scar swiftly picked up the boy opened the boiler and dumped the body into the raging flames. blood was pouring down scar hand and searing agony raced up his arm... he tried to ignore it and looked to the team...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-08, 11:56

Seishin, Sword in hand, Watches the top of the staircase, 2 Stragglers Stumble towards him.

"Enemy's spotted." He said into the comm.'s, Trusting his blade foward into one of their stomach, edge pointing up, and swung the blade upwards, ripping the mutated teacher in half. leaving behind a body that began to dissolve into a goo which dissipated quickly, he then came back down on the others shoulder cutting into its heart, resulting the same as the last. he stayed on guard untill he heard Scar's Painful scream and hurried inside...
    Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-08, 14:07

"Sakra! Scar!" Torque slung his shotgun and hurried to the boiler, slamming it shut with his hip and throwing the lock, just to be sure. -We don't want any flaming zombie brats coming after us.-

"One things for sure, there's some Next Level s#%t going on right now. How's the bite, Colonel?"

He busies himself removing his last two shotgun cartridges and loading explosive shells in their place.
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-08, 21:25

Jark runs out of the man hole and makes his way to the screams that he hears, yes more human flesh, as he turns the corner he sees the school and a squad of soldiers standing outside, he surveys the surroundings and notices a soldier smoking,
    Alone.
    Jark launches himself at the soldier but before the soldier can react Jark rips of one arm, the artilleries ripping, blood pouring out, the crunch of the bones as Jark gripped the soldier, then the soldier let out a bloody gurgle of blood as his lungs filled up with blood, then Jark bit of his leg chewing it like toffee...
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-09, 04:15

((*Cough* spamming my section *Cough* Problem, resolved!!))
    Scar looked round the group and just barked orders "What you all staring at! get a perimetre set up, and i need lists of all your required gear to be handed to Torque within the hour!" Scar hated being the centre of attention unless he was briefing a unit. Scar picked up a small knocked over stool and decided to try and ignore the pain...
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-09, 05:39

((imir31d I'm going to come up behind your squad))
    Jaws noticed the squad heard an order that someone had been injured, excellent he thought as he dropped the remains of the soldier he had just eaten and followed the squad inside...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-09, 23:33

((If you could, can you not go all out war on us right now? i had something planned Sad ))

"Yes sir."

Seishin begins setting up Fortifications.
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-10, 02:51

With a loud rumble the wave of shamblers entered the far end of the hallway, the first rank of 10 or so under direct control of Castillo. This was no ordinary mob of mindless creatures, the front rank were moving slowly, pushing before them thick wooden conference tables; a movable shield wall that would make small-arms fire pointless. This wall filled the corridor, and the mass pushed forward. Behind the shield wall, the mass had been given a simple command: go forward and eat.

As the squad opened fire with their weapons, a few of the forward rank who were showing a bit too much body fell, only to be replaced quickly by one of the mass. It was painfully obvious this was not a horde of mindless creatures: something was controlling them, keeping their movement coordinated.

Without thought for the repercussions, a soldier threw a grenade in desperation. The explosion ripped two of the shields to shreds, but more were brought forward. Worse, the force of the concussion, lost on the shamblers who were now bleeding from their ears and mouths, hit the squad like a brick wall. Explosives in this corridor were going to only make it worse.

The mass pushed onward, closing the gap between the boiler room door and the empty soulless eyes and gnashing teeth...
    Wylhm

Post by Wylhm 2011-05-10, 04:50

Character’s name: Wlyhm

Appearance: He is built more like an athlete than a bodybuilder, with lean muscles and a high threshold of stamina. As a jungle specialist, Whylm prefers to wear dark urban combat ACUs because he prefers to move at night. For this reason, he often wears black camouflage paint that obscure his facial features. His black combat boots are slightly more lightweight than standard issue, though they lose none of their durability.

Personality: Takes awhile to open up around new people, though he never is the social focus of a group even when he is comfortable.

Weaponry: Wlyhm's primary weaponry is a Steyr AUG, an bullpup assault rifle that is combat enough for jungle combat. His primary backup weapon is the FN 57 pistol, capable of piercing body armor. His secondary backup weapon is a FN P90, though he prefers to hold this as an absolute last resort. His primary melee weapon also pays homage to his jungle combat roots...an 18 inch machete he keeps sheathed on his back.

Short history: An ex-member of the French Foreign Legion, he prefers to keep his life prior to this service a secret. Honed his skills in the jungle in French Guinea and refuses to acknowledge where he has served.

Other: Double's up as a fairly competent medic, though he never did fully finish his training yet.
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-10, 05:52

The team set up their base with their equipment, and fortified the Boiler room, as Scar continued to ignore his infection.

an hour later he notices how bad the wound is even after trying to mend it the best he could.

he tells the team and Seishin has an idea, he takes out a small bag from the bottom of the hilt of his blade. he poors some of the powder inside on Scars wound.after a few minutes the pain dies down. the infection of a mutant is gone.

Seishin decides the team should know what happened in japan....

Seishin steps foward and speaks: "Back in japan, i got this from a line of Mercenary's that i apparently am connected to."

He holds the bag up in his palm.

"that's also where i got my sword. when we have time ill tell you more about that. Shortly after arriving, a small outbreak of an infection occurred in my area. so i was told to contain the threat. that was much smaller scale then this, but either way that shows that this is happening everywhere. something tells me the government knows something we dont. for all we know this is only the first of many cases."

He Stuffs the bag back into the hilt and sheaths the sword.

"But for now, lets think of the mission..."

The Sound of gunfire starts to ring in the background

!!

"Survivors??"

Rulyon
    Rulyon
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Rulyon 2011-05-10, 07:14

((Welcome to the RP, Wylhm.))

Torque runs up the stairway and turns down the hallway in the direction of the gunfire. Three soldiers that had been standing guard outside the doorway were about ten meters ahead of him. They came to an intersection, stopped while facing down one of the other hallways, raised their rifles, and began firing. He took a moment to take pride in their soldiers, working in tandem and without betraying fear on their faces, only grim determination. Torque got to the intersection as well, raised his shotgun. He paused a moment and lowered his weapon a few centimeters confused.

-That's unusual...- About 20 meters down the hallway the horde was still pushing at a fairly decent clip (at least for a Shambler), holding up the flimsy tables. 11 soldiers were further down the hallway, firing their weapons as they slowly retreated. But every Shambler that fell was quickly replaced.

He was roused from his suprised observations as Scar, Seishin, and the others caught up and began firing their weapons as well. Torque raised his shotgun back up, green laser sight on, and began firing at exposed heads and chests. Each report from his shotgun was followed almost immediately by the sound of a small charge going off as his explosive shells detonated on impact. He grimaced as the horde knocked over one soldier and passed him. He could see the ripple in the heads behind the lead Shamblers as those behind bent down to dispatch the fallen soldier. His weapon continued firing amidst his screams, then both fell silent. Once all eight shells were expended he slung his shotgun and drew his Desert Eagles instead of taking the time to reload.

"We're sitting ducks in this hallway, we need to get to the boiler room!"
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-10, 07:21

((I hope theres another WAY!!!!!))
    Little did they know Spine was making the same march from the back of the school out from the play ground. But this wasn't as big of a horde... There was brutes 12ft tall large sheild like arms that have plating (Titamium) ((only way to kill em' is from behind)) tis horde moves slower but since the brutes are so tall they take 4ft steps...A soldier that was unaware of the 1st attack was looking out a window and noticed he ran to the boiler room...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-10, 07:29

"Torque is right, theres to many of them! somethings different about them, come on soldiers, lets bet back to the boiler room!"

Seishin rounds up the soldiers, and sends them in the direction of the boiler room.
    as they stop fireing and start to retreat, 10 shamblers come out from the hoard. these seem faster, and their going for Torque.

"Incoming!"

He draws his blade and takes down 3 with blows to vital areas, but the others run past him, he draws one of his m9's and opens fire on the ones in the back, taking down 2.

"Torque! Watch out!"
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-10, 07:56

((Baldymoint I'll meet up with you))
    As Jaws made his way around the side of the school he noticed some other "Mutants" like him, he solemnly approached them as in a case graticule and confident, he noticed a sort of "Boss" in that group, little did Jaws know, it was Spine...
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-10, 08:08

Spine noticed Jaws and smashed his head against his giving Jaws a hivemind as they continued into the school the soldier arrived at the boiler room...(( please someone must be there))
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-10, 08:32

Scar whilst retreating to the boiler room became aware of a second attack from behind, he leveled his rifle and fired off all 31 rounds in his magazine, he fumbled round his webbing finding only empty mag's he backed far enough away to open his rucksack and get at the goodies there, "Lets see them march through some .357 Armour piercing, incendiery, rifle modded rounds!" Scar laughed to himself at the prospect of firing magnum rounds out of a full auto rifle. the slammed the mag home and yanked back the cocking lever which made an evil sounding crack, a grin spread across scar's usually expressionless face as he stood up and went to the front of the unit again. Scar knew the men needed inspiration and morale, so he let rip at the big F***er's (Spine and Jaws)loud explosions echoed as the over powered round began ripping through the meat shield that was covering Jaws and Spine...

4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-10, 08:47

As the shielded horde pushed forward, a gap in the ranks appears, moving forward. As the gap reaches the front, the shield briefly parts, revealing the freshly animated corpse of the the fallen soldier.

Face and body bloodied, he surges forward, his strength not yet lost from the reanimation. He sprints at the group of humans, a grenade clutched in each hand, each missing its spoon, obviously seconds away from detonating...

Last edited by 4o66 on 2011-05-10, 08:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fix)
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-10, 08:55

525, roared in delight as the rush of the battle swept throughout him the new hive mind filled him with overwhelming pleasure. he felt the drip of blood on the fangs of his minions, he reached out with his mind and an overwhel;ming voice flooded the minds of every mutant within his hivemind "My minions! you're master has arrived! kill the intrudars, kill the enemies, kill them asll! let me taste their blood, but first we toy with them!" Evil laughter exploded across the hivemind and slowly echoed away to silence....

In the deepest sublevels of the facility now known as 'The Hive' 525 began stretching his legs and flexing his muscles. As he stolled down a corridor a large brute got in his way, he picked it up and ripped it in two spraying blood everywhere, he withdrew its still beating heart and used the creatures blood for war paint as he spread symbolic lines across his scaled and deformed face...
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-10, 09:22

"Kamakaze!!!"

Seishin takes aim down his MP5, -Focus, Focus...-

BAM! the bullet hits one gernade right on target, detonating both and saving the squad.

Seishin un sheaths his Sword and runs at Jaws, ...-Stay calm..., go for vital spots..., Dont. Get. Hit.- He swings from the left, targeting Jaws side...

Last edited by Kn16h7 on 2011-05-10, 09:35; edited 1 time in total
    RumDoodle
    RumDoodle

Post by RumDoodle 2011-05-10, 09:24

Jaws raced in as the bullets bounced of his reinforced skin, charging right at anyone who shot, one unlucky soldier got in the way if jaws, all that remained was a tangled mess of human flesh, Jaws called for spine to begin smashing down the door of which inside the reinforced room, lay the boiler room inside...
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-10, 09:28

((Calisto is nowhere near the actual Conflict. You will have to come to him. He is much more a lurker than a front line fighter.))

The blast of the detonating grenades rips the suicide zombie to shreds. Again a pressure wave fills the corridor with a deafening roar. Shrapnel rebonds from the walls, floor, and ceiling. A few of the human soldiers have bleeding ears now, and nobody was completely unscathed by the last blast; minor flesh wounds make it look like the troops have literally been whipped with a piece of barbed wire.

Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-10, 09:35

"BACK TO DEFENSIVE POSITIONS!" Scar yelled loudly in the hall, he made sure every soldiers fell back into the boiler room before slamming the door and jamming a large steel pipe against it, "C4!" he called out. A young soldier tossed a bag up to Scar who opened it to reveal 8 pounds of cd plus detonators, he wired it up to the roof above the door as a ferocious smashing echoed off of the door. Scar primed the remote detonator attached to the C4 and quickly backed away.

Scar looked around the room and spotted several large heavy steel desks, he called a young soldier over to him and they knocked the desks over and dragged them into a horse shoe. The flats of the tables faced the door whilst the legs faced the wall, scar kept them locked together except one gap in the centre of the formation. He walked over to a young man with a LMG who was in the boiler room during the fight. The young boy was scared and shaking, Scar spotted the safety was off, "Pass me the gun son, last thing we need is a negligent Discharge." The boy obeyed and hanged over the heavy gun, glad to be rid of it.

Scar lay on the floor at the gap in the tables and set up the bi-pod. "Use the tables as fir stations, alternate reloads so that we do not have a second where sh*t is not getting shot at!" the troops moved forward placing their guns on the table edges. Scar pulled out one of his pistols and slid it over to the young boy "Try not to shoot yourself son!" the banging increased
    4o66
    4o66
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by 4o66 2011-05-10, 09:42

The banging halted.

The silence was deafening in its suddenness.

A new sound now, muffled, and hard to make out. The soldiers looked at one another with concern and the noises continued. At first the door was bumped a few times, but the the noise receded.

On the other side of the door the mob stood mostly motionless. Callisto smiled from his nest in the heart of the facility. One way in also meant only one way out. The mob push their shield tables against the door, and like a bucket chain passed and stacked every piece of wood Callisto could make them find that had been readily available. He had been meaning to make them into a barrier further inside but had a much better idea now.

Inside, a liquid seeped under the door. It had a very familiar odor. It was gasoline.

Callisto's grin was far wider than what a human could ever achieve. I got even wider, and through the body of a shambler he struck the match and tossed it down...

Last edited by 4o66 on 2011-05-10, 09:48; edited 2 times in total
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-10, 09:55

((Fixed it))

Just before reaching jaws, Seishin heard scar, and retreated to the boiler room.

He gets into place at one of the desks. Aiming his MP5 down towards the metal door.

"Get ready. Here they come!"

he starts unloading a clip into a hoard of mutants.

with scars LMG holding them back, he had time to aim, and go for the head.

-headshot. headshot. headshot- "Keep them pinned!"

Mutant after mutant, they kept coming.

Then they stopped, Scar closed the door quickly, Blocking it with a heavy pipe. then the noises start, and thats when he smelled the gasoline...
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-10, 09:56

((Knight, re-fix your post please))
    ((thats fine now mate... i just need to edit one part of your post,, re-read it in a second))

Last edited by Imir31d on 2011-05-10, 10:00; edited 1 time in total
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-10, 09:58

(( O.o whats wrong with it now? i made it go with 4o's post.... right? Sad ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 12:51