Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+6
killerdonkey1
Orcworm
Monstaboi
Lizardman
Krellyn
Cagu
10 posters

Zuwrath compass abuse

Cagu
    Cagu

Zuwrath compass abuse  Empty Zuwrath compass abuse

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 05:44

He's shooting around on top of bases he couldn't get to otherwise (I was told using the compass to get into/on top of peoples bases isn't allowed).#

He then compass' his way in attacking people. Happened not long ago so just check the logs and deal with it accordingly.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Zuwrath compass abuse  Empty Re: Zuwrath compass abuse

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 05:54

This is the story:

I heard Cagu was defending these 2 kids who were being complete jerks toward Gnome, Jhubbz, and myself. So, I pop on over there to take care of business.

The moment I arrive, I kill all of Cagu's dogs. Cagu is chasing me. We knock a couple of hits on each other. I run out of bread, and have 2 cooked pork pieces left. I compass onto this building nearby to heal as I have half a heart left.

Cagu's trying to hit me while jumping, so I compass to this tower of dirt and finish healing myself. At this point I'm out of food, and I just can't fight for my life. So, I just keep taunting them. I compass onto this wooden building to stay safe.

The next thing I know, Cagu is building dirt stairs, touching the wooden building, to get to me, and knocks a hit on me. So, what do I do? I compass to a mess of trees and stay there.

I then broadcast that Cagu has griefed this guy's building in order to get to me (which The_Lizardman can vouche for me for, considering he has logs to prove this).

I go back onto this building, and Cagu begins yelling that I compassed to him to attack him then compassed back to the building to be safe. I keep having to defend myself saying that I have only been compassing from building to building.

Cagu and Sergeant(something) said they had screenshots proving that I did as they said I did.

My response: Log how many times I've used my compass in that time frame.

Jhubbz_ and Grintendo both joined me atop this building as the battle got less heated, and this time, having Yarwood AND The_Lizardman both around, Cagu didn't try to grief to get up to me.

Either way, this accusation is completely fabricated, and, in fact, Cagu is the one who has done something illegal, which we have the logs to confirm.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 05:55

Donators are permitted to get to higher structures with compass tp. It would defeat the purpose of having compass tp if they could not.

It is abuse if the donator tp's DIRECTLY TO the player they are trying to kill. Running away with compass tp is also allowed.

Further, it is YOU, Cagu, that has abused, in my eyes. Griefing blocks to get to a structure is, to me, abuse. I'm awaiting my peer's views on this matter before I decide to ban you.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:00

First to Liz: He he did TP in and start killing my wolves and the noobs. Check your logs. This is my complaint.

Back to Zu:

'The moment I arrive, I kill all of Cagu's dog' - First mistake is that you didn't kill all of them, I still have two now. You Tped in, killed some dogs and chased killer. Thats when I chased after you and got some hits in.

'I go back onto this building, and Cagu begins yelling that I compassed to him to attack him then compassed back to the building to be safe. '
    -Thats not my claim. My claim is you tped in the area then instant compassed into to killer and my dogs.

Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:01

Also re my 'grief'. I didn't break any blocks. I placed blocks next to something. If I built a shop next to another shop would that be griefing? Yes by your stupid logic.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:03

It would help if I knew the names of said "noobs".

I also don't like:

A) Your double post
    B) Your attitude towards me.
    C) Your ignorance. Griefing to get to a place does not have to exclusively mean removing blocks.

You, sir, are an idiot.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-05-06, 06:06

do we have an actual set of rules on wolves? ive heard killing them unnessecarily was considered griefing or something, but i dont think it was offical so it doesnt matter
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:07

You can kill them freely outside of pvp-free areas, so long as you don't grief, so that claim is sunken.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:08

A) Had to double post since you posted just before me, but my post was already going through.
    B) How have I got an attitude with you? I've said one line to you pointing out you misunderstood my complaint.
    C) Again refer to my shop example.

How about you stop insulting members and start looking into genuine complaints?
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 06:08

I didn't TP anywhere LOL. Log me, right now, yo.

I know the coordinates of killerdonkey and sergentpinapple's houses (about 450,xx,43) (I even told Yarwood the coords so he can come with me).

So, your complaint is that I TPed in. Simple. Log me, shitbrix. Get out of here with your fabricated stories.

Btw, Cagu, you're so arrogant and biased. I say this because you're saying that the point of your thread is that I TPed to you to kill your dogs... Interesting.

Cagu wrote:He's shooting around on top of bases he couldn't get to otherwise (I was told using the compass to get into/on top of peoples bases isn't allowed).#

He then compass' his way in attacking people. Happened not long ago so just check the logs and deal with it accordingly.

Looks more like a compass complaint thread.

I have some steps for you to take:

1- Stop fabricating stories.
    2- Get your shit straight.
    3- If you're gonna lie, do a good job of it.
    4- No. More. Bullshit.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:10

Apparently, adding blocks to get to a place isn't griefing if you remove em fast enough. Just plain stupid to me but I don't make the rules; I simply follow em.

As or the complaint against ZuWrath, I am checking logs now.

Also, we have an edit button for a reason.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 06:14

Lizardman wrote:Apparently, adding blocks to get to a place isn't griefing if you remove em fast enough. Just plain stupid to me but I don't make the rules; I simply follow em.

As or the complaint against ZuWrath, I am checking logs now.

Also, we have an edit button for a reason.

If that is the case, then I am screenshotting this post, and quoting it in the future, as I'm going to be doing exactly that in the future.

Also, may I ask you to log the time between the creation of the dirt, and the removal, please?
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:16

It was less than 60 seconds, so it (apparently) is permissible. I still find that bullshit but hey, expect everyone to abuse it in pvp now. :3
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 06:17

Lizardman wrote:It was less than 60 seconds, so it (apparently) is permissible. I still find that bullshit but hey, expect everyone to abuse it in pvp now. :3

Oh, I've got my timer ready. So I'm stacking up on dirt and I'm fucking people up.

Anyway, log me now, and just end this damn thread. I'm tired of this.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:19

Arrogant and biased? No, you're the one being arrogant and Liz is the one being biased. You think I should be banned for three blocks of dirt that got removed Liz? How about you stop saving your buddies ass and listen to my complaint. You still haven't given me the facts when Zuwrath compassed and when he attacked the wolves and killer.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 06:20

When you're stacking the gold tag and paying for the bill lizard, you can make the rules, until then it's down to me to 'enforce' them - I did NOT mention anything about a specific time limit, only that it was literally two dirt blocks and would be retarded to ban for.

If you want to try to worm your way through that ZuWrath, then be my guest, but expect consequences.

Regarding wolves, we need screenshot proof for that - also have to consider the actual location of the supposed wolf killing as well.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:22

That's because I'm looking for em. Chill out already. Also, killing mobs isn't logged, so that claim cannot be proven nor dis-proven.

@Orc

I did say I didn't make the rules, I merely enforce the established rules. Also, it was 3 blocks created to access a previously unreachable area, which is griefing to me but since you say otherwise, I'm done with that claim.

I've been looking for any incriminating evidence towards ZuWrath.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 06:25

Orcworm wrote:When you're stacking the gold tag and paying for the bill lizard, you can make the rules, until then it's down to me to 'enforce' them - I did NOT mention anything about a specific time limit, only that it was literally two dirt blocks and would be retarded to ban for.

If you want to try to worm your way through that ZuWrath, then be my guest, but expect consequences.

Regarding wolves, we need screenshot proof for that - also have to consider the actual location of the supposed wolf killing as well.

Ugh. Alright, so you CAN'T place blocks within a 60-second time limi-... Whatever. I won't do it then.

I just want the end of people fabricating stories about me, and I want every mod+ to be properly informed before stating anything.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-06, 06:25

Last /tp:

Code:
    Fri May 06 04:37:28 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : ZuWrath: /tp cagu

Last compass:

Code:
    Fri May 06 04:37:33 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : ZuWrath: /jumpto

Last kill:

Code:
    [05/06/2011 04:30:40 CEST] ZuWrath killed killerdonkey1 wielding diamond sword

Last edited by Orcworm on 2011-05-06, 06:27; edited 2 times in total
    killerdonkey1
    killerdonkey1

Post by killerdonkey1 2011-05-06, 06:26

im backing up cagu here compass abuse did happen and wen i was being a jerk to gnomey look at wat he sed to me about my frend he was my frend i just sed i wanted them to stop fighting i backed him up wen people wanted him banned so as soon as my lwc goes down for sum reason i cant put even with help of str0pwnge they decide to stay at my set home and kill me wen the other 1 loots me
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:28

I'll go by the claim in chronological order, Orcy:

Code:
    [05/06/2011 04:37:24 CEST] Cagu killed ZuWrath wielding iron sword ([color=red]KILL[/color])

Fri May 06 04:37:28 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : ZuWrath: /tp cagu [color=red]TELEPORT
    [/color]

Fri May 06 04:37:33 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : ZuWrath: /jumpto [color=red]COMPASS[/color]

That's it, really. I don't see anything he did wrong.

Last edited by Lizardman on 2011-05-06, 06:30; edited 1 time in total
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-06, 06:29

As you mentioned me in the post i feel obliged to say if this wasn't even your house, you can't complain that it's grief. Only the owner of the house can say this.

On a separate note my shop outside spawn is constantly griefed, with actual blocks being broken, that is far worse then placing blocks next to it, and 9/10 if it's one/two/three blocks ofc i will forgive them...
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:31

Thank you Orc, for the common sense and actually looking into the claim!

We need to see the logs before killer died really.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:32

Grint, my argument is that it was used to gain an edge in pvp, at the expense of griefing. The others don't see my point but I already dismissed thatclaim.

@Cagu

I could do that but it isn't really part of your claim. What exactly am I looking for?

If you mean the events that transpired here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it seems like Filler already handled that claim.

Last edited by Lizardman on 2011-05-06, 06:36; edited 1 time in total
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-06, 06:35

Well the compass escape was gaining an edge in pvp? Yes i know it's "allowed" it's still an advantage.

As i said is it really griefing if the owner hasn't said so?
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:36

3rd time. I dismissed my claim. Move on.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-06, 06:38

I'd like to take note my original post was aimed towards Zu, so any further explanation towards Liz is also aimed towards Wrath.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:41

No its not the same claim Liz.

Look before this at ZU

Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:43

I'm checking for logs around that time. Of course, I'll post em here.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 06:45

Off to play some poker. See what you can find Liz. Perhaps read my post again and ask if I ever really did anything wrong.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:48

ololol. Yar wanted a piece of dat donkey ass:

Code:
    Fri May 06 04:29:07 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : YarwoodUK: /msg Zu Can I have co-ords of killerdonkey1 please <:D

Then quite a few people seemed to camp this kid:

Code:
    [05/06/2011 04:32:21 CEST] Jhubbz_ killed killerdonkey1 wielding bow & arrow
    [05/06/2011 04:33:08 CEST] Jhubbz_ killed killerdonkey1 wielding diamond sword
    [05/06/2011 04:35:32 CEST] YarwoodUK killed killerdonkey1 wielding diamond sword
    [05/06/2011 04:33:08 CEST] Jhubbz_ killed killerdonkey1 wielding diamond sword
    [05/06/2011 04:35:32 CEST] YarwoodUK killed killerdonkey1 wielding diamond sword

Then you played hero cuz he was getting bullied:
    Code:
    [05/06/2011 04:37:24 CEST] Cagu killed ZuWrath wielding iron sword

Seems like no one is at fault, unless we now consider spawn camping to mean waiting outside someone's home (which I hope isn't the case since mobs do it all the damn time).
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 06:51

Can this thread be locked, please? It was resolved, and that's that.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 06:55

Not yet. I'm awaiting a response and st00f.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-06, 06:56

Lol poor Donkey
    bluebannana
    bluebannana

Post by bluebannana 2011-05-06, 06:57

cagu just stop trying your losing this war and you sir are stupider than stupid
    killerdonkey1
    killerdonkey1

Post by killerdonkey1 2011-05-06, 06:58

im backing up cagu here compass abuse did happen and wen i was being a jerk to gnomey look at wat he sed to me about my frend he was my frend i just sed i wanted them to stop fighting i backed him up wen people wanted him banned so as soon as my lwc goes down for sum reason i cant put even with help of str0pwnge they decide to stay at my set home and kill me wen the other 1 loots me
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-06, 07:16

Of course Zu wants this locked as quickly as possibly since he knows he's guilty. I don't want Zu banned but he was in the wrong and I wanted to expose the fact he was exploiting his donating abilities for an advantage at pvp. He knows he was.

Was also nice of Liz to come in and jump on me despite not doing anything more than placing a few blocks of dirt which got removed. Luckily Orc was here to see it.

Either way I'm done with this thread unless you need me.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 07:18

I call what I see. I saw grief and called on it. The others did not have the same views as I and it was then dismissed.

Gee, everyone sure likes to peg me as the bad guy today. :.:
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-06, 07:32

bluebannana wrote:cagu just stop trying your losing this war and you sir are stupider than stupid

Blue no, just no Laughing ...
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 07:34

Why is everyone so hostile?

*blames Cinco de Mayo*
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-05-06, 07:35

Lizzard... Are you one of those stinkin Mexicans?
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-06, 07:35

Cagu wrote:Of course Zu wants this locked as quickly as possibly since he knows he's guilty. I don't want Zu banned but he was in the wrong and I wanted to expose the fact he was exploiting his donating abilities for an advantage at pvp. He knows he was.

Was also nice of Liz to come in and jump on me despite not doing anything more than placing a few blocks of dirt which got removed. Luckily Orc was here to see it.

Either way I'm done with this thread unless you need me.

I want this locked because the issue at hand was resolved: ZuWrath didn't abuse shit.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 07:39

PetePorty wrote:Lizzard... Are you one of those stinkin Mexicans?

Have you seen me:

A) Jump a fence
    B) Compact myself into van of 20 other folks like myself
    C) Say "If you want to hear it in English, press one"

If you've answered "No" to the preceding questions, then I am not Mexican. :3

If you've answered "Yes" to any of the preceding questions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, LOCKED due to this being resolved.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-05-06, 08:28

Oh, I already knew you were a mexican, I was wondering if you bathed. :3
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-06, 08:31

Lizardman wrote:ololol. Yar wanted a piece of dat donkey ass:

Code:
    Fri May 06 04:29:07 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : YarwoodUK: /msg Zu Can I have co-ords of killerdonkey1 please <:D

Way to break my privacy.

Banned.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 08:36

You were part of this issue in a sense. :3

Further, Privacy? In Minecraft? ololol.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-06, 08:41

I was nothing to do with this, I just wanted to PvP somebody after looking both sides of spawn I couldn't find anybody! Sad
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-05-06, 08:44

You tried to spawncamp?

For shame!
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-05-06, 08:50

Lizardman wrote:You tried to spawncamp?

For shame!

No. I said I looked both sides of the spawn, (e.g. past the statue, past the shops, etc) Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 10:36