Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+7
lolyounoob1
Cagu
FillerB
Gornemant
Monstaboi
Krellyn
killerdonkey1
11 posters

Zuwrath tp kill

killerdonkey1
    killerdonkey1

Zuwrath tp kill Empty Zuwrath tp kill

Post by killerdonkey1 2011-05-13, 07:09

Zuwrath has tped to me a number of times without my permission he has also in the past use compass to get close to me and for the second time today he has tp kmilled me i know this beacause he failed an attempt to tp to me in the first place by saying t/tp killer. He tped to me when i was goin threw a warp portal he came oput and killed me then started to swear at me. As this is nort the first time anyione has reported him as a matteer of fact i have reported him 2 times now this tim e ib want something to be done i lost 49 arrows a full set of iron armnour a bow and a diamond sword he and a so I wangt an end to that two plz Exclamation gropup of others jhubbz and Godjmike or somethingv like that keep killling me and my friend sergentpineapple Sad
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Zuwrath tp kill Empty Re: Zuwrath tp kill

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 07:15

-sigh-

Log me.

Story is, he and SergentPineapple tricked NeroTheDarkLord into going into a Teleporter, then killed him. So, what did I do? Exacted revenge on Nero's behalf. I watched them do it, so I planned it carefully.

TPed to killerdonkey1 to see his location (I saw someone running out of spawn, wanted a confirmation), so it was him... so? I /spawn, compass to the west exit, and beat him to where he wanted to go.

Outside of spawn, he has this little water tunnel that goes up to a tower with a teleporter to his house. So? I run to that tunnel before he gets there... I run inside, compass a bit (_all_ the doors were open (they still are right now) to make it faster, and hold shift. I see him run up the tower.

He goes into the teleporter. I make my move. I run up and right click the teleporter, and sure enough, there he is.

So, I mess him up, and he freaks out.

I rant to him about it being revenge, and bam, complaint.

So, Ima wait for the loggy-doggies.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-05-13, 07:21

oh my god, that was painful to read, killerdonkey. at LEAST, use multiple sentances.
    Gornemant
    Gornemant
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Gornemant 2011-05-13, 07:23

dem annoying kids...
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 07:30

Also, I just read his post... like actually read it.

I can't wait for the logs Wink

I didn't cuss at him. And, yeah, I fail /tp'd to him, but anyway, logs. Very Happy
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-13, 07:33

No logs yet, but this fable by Aesop may interest you.

“A shepherd-boy, who watched a flock of sheep near a village, brought out the villagers three or four times by crying out, "Wolf! Wolf!" and when his neighbors came to help him, laughed at them for their pains. The Wolf, however, did truly come at last. The Shepherd-boy, now really alarmed, shouted in an agony of terror: "Pray, do come and help me; the Wolf is killing the sheep"; but no one paid any heed to his cries, nor rendered any assistance. The Wolf, having no cause of fear, at his leisure lacerated or destroyed the whole flock.”
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 07:43

Btw, just posting some screenshots showing the doors in the tunnel being open.

Spoiler:
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-05-13, 08:58

Although i have to say, it pisses me off that no matter how a donator kills somebody, it MUST be tp kill, then they complain on the forums and get proved wrong.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 10:07

By ZuWraths story he seems to admit twice to teleporting/compass abuse.
    lolyounoob1
    lolyounoob1

Post by lolyounoob1 2011-05-13, 10:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-13, 10:26

I am pretty sure you can't use compass to kill people zuwrath even if they are running away... And telling others bullshit like that is a bad idea.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 10:29

ZuWrath wrote:-sigh-

Log me.

Story is, he and SergentPineapple tricked NeroTheDarkLord into going into a Teleporter, then killed him. So, what did I do? Exacted revenge on Nero's behalf. I watched them do it, so I planned it carefully.

TPed to killerdonkey1 to see his location (I saw someone running out of spawn, wanted a confirmation), so it was him... so? I /spawn, compass to the west exit, and beat him to where he wanted to go.

Outside of spawn, he has this little water tunnel that goes up to a tower with a teleporter to his house. So? I run to that tunnel before he gets there... I run inside, compass a bit (_all_ the doors were open (they still are right now) to make it faster, and hold shift. I see him run up the tower.

He goes into the teleporter. I make my move. I run up and right click the teleporter, and sure enough, there he is.

I rant to him about it being revenge, and bam, complaint.

So, Ima wait for the loggy-doggies.

As his post said he first abuses his teleporting ability by finding where killer is, then rushes in with a compass to his position. Seems to me like an obvious PVP advantage. The fact is he never would have made the kill without using all his donator abilities.

How many times does Zuwrath have to get caught?
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-05-13, 10:31

I think he means to run away... Like... You-re getting pwned to so TP far away.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-13, 10:31

Jar he meant unless he is running away...I think
    ninja'd
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-05-13, 10:36

Jarvisd wrote:I am pretty sure you can't use compass to kill people zuwrath even if they are running away... And telling others bullshit like that is a bad idea.
    Unless YOU'RE running away. You CAN use the compass to run away, which has been stated before is not much different then /home-ing or going to spawn, which every player has the ability to use. You can also compass to higher areas. As far as I can see he hasn't done anything wrong. Unless he teleported next to said person and killed them on the spot. It is also not illegal to teleport to people as long as you don't kill them within the first few minutes.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 10:37

SlaveofRH wrote:
    Jarvisd wrote:I am pretty sure you can't use compass to kill people zuwrath even if they are running away... And telling others bullshit like that is a bad idea.
    Unless YOU'RE running away. You CAN use the compass to run away, which has been stated before is not much different then /home-ing or going to spawn, which every player has the ability to use. You can also compass to higher areas. As far as I can see he hasn't done anything wrong. Unless he teleported next to said person and killed them on the spot. It is also not illegal to teleport to people as long as you don't kill them within the first few minutes.

His story suggests he killed him much sooner than a few minutes. He also teleported to Killer to gain his position so he could use his compass to then reach him. It's blatant abuse.
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-05-13, 10:44

Cagu wrote:
    SlaveofRH wrote:

His story suggests he killed him much sooner than a few minutes. He also teleported to Killer to gain his position so he could use his compass to then reach him. It's blatant abuse.

I've never heard of teleporting to someone and writing down their coordinates being abuse, as they still have to walk there to get to people. Also, you could lock your doors, /home, /spawn, or whatever to protect yourself. People are obviously not smart enough to do that though, but that doesn't make it the donators fault. Using the compass to teleport long distances is also legal. He just cant tp next to you and kill you on the spot, as I said.

Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 10:47

Read what he says. It's abuse to teleport to someone and kill them right? All he did was teleport to him. Find his exact position at the time, then use his compass to reach him in no time at all and kill him.

If he marked down to co ordinates of his base and went to look for him that would have been fine. But he didn't. He found out where killer was then rushed him using a compass - and I wasn't there, I'm just using Zuwraths story.

Having seen Zuwrath abuse his compass before this doesn't surprise me.
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-05-13, 10:52

Cagu wrote:Read what he says. It's abuse to teleport to someone and kill them right? All he did was teleport to him. Find his exact position at the time, then use his compass to reach him in no time at all and kill him.

If he marked down to co ordinates of his base and went to look for him that would have been fine. But he didn't. He found out where killer was then rushed him using a compass - and I wasn't there, I'm just using Zuwraths story.

Having seen Zuwrath abuse his compass before this doesn't surprise me.
    So you're saying he compassed to him and killed him on the spot? Or did he compass to a nearby area and stay there for a minute or two before going after him? Zu is confident the logs wont show anything incriminating, and compass movements show up in the logs, so I don't think he did anything illegal.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 10:55

SlaveofRH wrote:So you're saying he compassed to him and killed him on the spot? Or did he compass to a nearby area and stay there for a minute or two before going after him? Zu is confident the logs wont show anything incriminating, and compass movements show up in the logs, so I don't think he did anything illegal.

Well lets look at what Zu says?

SlaveofRH wrote:I run to that tunnel before he gets there... I run inside, compass a bit (_all_ the doors were open (they still are right now) to make it faster, and hold shift. I see him run up the tower.

Does that sound like a minute or two break or a rush?

Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-13, 10:58

Compass movements are in the logs? Damn that must be a 2gb log, because I compass port all the time and I bet everyone else does.
    SlaveofRH
    SlaveofRH
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by SlaveofRH 2011-05-13, 11:05

Jarvisd wrote:Compass movements are in the logs? Damn that must be a 2gb log, because I compass port all the time and I bet everyone else does.
    Yes they are.. They're shown as /thru and /jumpto...
    Don't you have access to console?

Cagu:
    Cagu wrote:
    SlaveofRH wrote:So you're saying he compassed to him and killed him on the spot? Or did he compass to a nearby area and stay there for a minute or two before going after him? Zu is confident the logs wont show anything incriminating, and compass movements show up in the logs, so I don't think he did anything illegal.

Well lets look at what Zu says?

SlaveofRH wrote:I run to that tunnel before he gets there... I run inside, compass a bit (_all_ the doors were open (they still are right now) to make it faster, and hold shift. I see him run up the tower.

Does that sound like a minute or two break or a rush?

He said he compassed through open doors and waited for him to go through a teleporter, then he went through and killed him. I dunno how legal it is to compass ahead of someone, to wait and kill them when they catch up.. but he says he didnt tp kill him.

Last edited by SlaveofRH on 2011-05-13, 11:09; edited 1 time in total
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 11:08

Lol, Cagu is soooo biased.

So, let's get this straight here.

You can't use your compass to get right up in someone's face and kill them. I used my compass to get far ahead of him, then wait for him, then kill him (perfectly legal, as was last told to me by a couple of nameless admins (unless the need for names should arise)).

I didn't use my TP to get his coordinates. Read my post again, smart one. I said I used to my TP to confirm whether or not it was him I saw. What did I do after? READ, if you're going to make an argument, READ.

ZuWrath wrote:TPed to killerdonkey1 to see his location (I saw someone running out of spawn, wanted a confirmation), so it was him... so? I /spawn, compass to the west exit, and beat him to where he wanted to go.

Which, again, is perfectly legal. I didn't compass straight to him, pop shots, compass away, then compass back and finish the job.

Anyway. So, TPing to someone isn't illegal if you want to find their location, just so you know. I mean, if I'm like... on the hunt for this one guy because this other guy wants me to kill him, I will TP to the guy, not show any threat, make sure Im in his house, then grab the coords. If they say "I don't want you TPing to me anymore," then, fine, I won't... but hey, bud, I have your coords.

He was on the run, so, it's not like I teleported to find where he was and make sure he was afk so I can drop his ass.

Cagu, get your story straight before showcasing it in a complaint thread that isn't even about you, mmkay? Wink
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 11:45

ZuWrath wrote:I didn't use my TP to get his coordinates. Read my post again, smart one. I said I used to my TP to confirm whether or not it was him I saw. What did I do after? READ, if you're going to make an argument, READ.

You're funny because you in fact didn't read. I never accused you of teleporting to him to get his coordinates. I simply drawn attention to the fact you shamelessly told the forum you teleported to him to find out his position. Then using this advantage you rushed to where he was heading using your compass. Face it. If you didn't teleport to him before. If you didn't rush to his position using the compass, none of this would have happened.

I don't need to get my story straight since I'm simply pointing out the story you have posted.

Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 11:52

Cagu wrote:
    ZuWrath wrote:I didn't use my TP to get his coordinates. Read my post again, smart one. I said I used to my TP to confirm whether or not it was him I saw. What did I do after? READ, if you're going to make an argument, READ.

You're funny because you in fact didn't read. I never accused you of teleporting to him to get his coordinates. I simply drawn attention to the fact you shamelessly told the forum you teleported to him to find out his position. Then using this advantage you rushed to where he was heading using your compass. Face it. If you didn't teleport to him before. If you didn't rush to his position using the compass, none of this would have happened.

I don't need to get my story straight since I'm simply pointing out the story you have posted.

Again, you haven't read. You try to strengthen your argument by cutting out my whole post with your quote. That isn't adding strength, that is denying the weakness.

Read the whole post that you just quoted, then reply.
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 11:59

I don't need to comment individually to your elaborated story. The facts stand which you still haven't addressed:

I simply drawn attention to the fact you shamelessly told the forum you teleported to him to find out his position. Then using this advantage you rushed to where he was heading using your compass. Face it. If you didn't teleport to him before. If you didn't rush to his position using the compass, none of this would have happened.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 12:06

But, Cagu, you're being ignorant.

The whole point being developed is that it isn't illegal to:

1- TP to someone to see their location (even though I saw him before tping to him as confirmation)
    2- Compass ahead of someone in expectation to kill them.

It's not different than just running behind someone in spawn and following them, knowing exactly where they're going (because, you obviously don't realize this by now, I KNEW he was going to that tunnel when he wasn't NEAR it yet), then compassing ahead of them to await them.

Again, it's not like I compass 5 blocks ahead of him and fucked him up. I compass over 50 blocks ahead of him, waited for him to enter his little teleporter, then fucked him up.

Either way, this has just disproven you, and since this has been done, you should stop posting in a complaint thread that isn't against you, lest you be.... taken out. -gasp-
    Cagu
    Cagu

Post by Cagu 2011-05-13, 12:11

It's not different than just running behind someone in spawn and following them, knowing exactly where they're going (because, you obviously don't realize this by now, I KNEW he was going to that tunnel when he wasn't NEAR it yet), then compassing ahead of them to await them.

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper Zuwrath. Of course it was different. You didn't know for sure it was him but teleported to make sure. Then with the information of his whereabouts you compassed ahead of him to where he was going to be. If like your example, you just ran out after him you never would have been able to trap him the way you did.

I'm posting here because it's funny that you're admitting to such abuse and think its fine. But anyway, off to sleep so don't expect another post from me.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-13, 12:14

Cagu wrote:It's not different than just running behind someone in spawn and following them, knowing exactly where they're going (because, you obviously don't realize this by now, I KNEW he was going to that tunnel when he wasn't NEAR it yet), then compassing ahead of them to await them.

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper Zuwrath. *1Of course it was different. You didn't know for sure it was him but teleported to make sure. *2Then with the information of his whereabouts you compassed ahead of him to where he was going to be. *3If like your example, you just ran out after him you never would have been able to trap him the way you did.

I'm posting here because it's funny that you're admitting to such abuse and think its fine. But anyway, off to sleep so don't expect another post from me.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about...

*1: That's totally legit.
    *2: Wrong, you didn't read, AGAIN. I /spawn'd, THEN compassed ahead of him, making it legal.
    *3: Again, you didn't read. The example I gave is the same exact situation as is happening here, only other precautions were taken (which are, again, legal), thus making it completely fine.

You gotta stop disproving yourself. It's becoming a nuisance... makes me feel like I'm on /b/.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-13, 12:16

To prevent more flaming, I'm going to lock this until we get an official staff response.

Also, stodgy had a bit to say so here's his input:

stodgy's response:
    ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 08:46