Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Claiming vacent building.

xbot668

Claiming vacent building. Empty Claiming vacent building.

Post by xbot668 2011-05-08, 07:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Image explanation: The images above are of a building that is pretty much vacant. The coordinates are in the first picture. As the 2nd picture shows, the original owner of the house never took the time to lock, or register the door. The 3rd picture show what the inside looks like. There is a row of dirt along the back wall outside the range of the picture. The 4th and final picture shows a long tunnel that goes straight down, I added the ladders when I first came there, because I wanted to see what was at the bottom of the tunnel.

Reason for wanting to claim this: I have been exploring over the past few days, and have found multiple deep chasms, and all of them very close together. So far they have all eventually connected together, which has made finding my way around rather difficult to say the least. The latest one I found connected to whoever owns the dwelling above, but it also connects to the combs of mines I have already connected. So please allow me to claim this area, or give me a name to contact whoever owns it, so that I may talk about terms and conditions of sharing the shafts.

Thank you

Xbot668
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Claiming vacent building. Empty Re: Claiming vacent building.

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-08, 07:48

Get this guy a fucking medal, I see co-ordinates in the OP.

The cavern is by primeheal, dates back to the 10th April and I haven't seen him since, so I guess it's as good as yours.
    xbot668

Post by xbot668 2011-05-08, 08:05

I thought it'd be easier to get what I want, if I gave you what you needed 1st, lol. Thank you orc Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-21, 03:40