Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose!

freddy705
    freddy705

Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose! Empty Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose!

Post by freddy705 2011-05-15, 12:46

Hello, i just get banned for greifing. SlaveofRH is a witness to this.

I have not been griefing anything with purpose.

ok the story:

i saw SlaveofRH post in chat "anyone want free obsidian" and i say yes me or something like that.
    I tp'ed to SlaveofRH to get the obsidian.
    Then she lent me her pickaxe, and asked me to try to destroy one to see if i got permission, then i though that i chould destroy one of the dirts and see if that worked, wish it didnt.

Then i come up with the idea to use runecraft to remove the obsidian faster and /pw goto my home. Got some materials for runecraft.

Went back going to place the cobble block for runecraft and then i got banned for greifing.

please unban me Sad i didnt think that it whould count as griefing Shocked

strpr0wng

Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose! Empty Re: Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose!

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-15, 12:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

appeal accepted
    freddy705
    freddy705

Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose! Empty Re: Banned for greifing, without greifing with purpose!

Post by freddy705 2011-05-15, 13:01

strpr0wng wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

appeal accepted

if i may, why does ur chat say freddy705 destroyed jukebox? only jukebox i have destroyed is my own? Shocked

But does this mean that i get unbanned when Orcworm is on next? or can Mod+ remove bans?

strpr0wng

Post by strpr0wng 2011-05-15, 13:14

i screwed up taking the screenshots, but a jukebox, pumpkin and 2 holes in the floor were destroyed, also only orc can remove bans
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-05-15, 13:19

strpr0wng wrote:i screwed up taking the screenshots, but a jukebox, pumpkin and 2 holes in the floor were destroyed, also only orc can remove bans

a jukebox and pumpkin seems very unfamilliar with me Shocked but..

well hopefully i can play again tomorrow (later).

I do not try to grief, i realy wanna play on this server as much as possible, i love it!

thnx for attention What a Face
    Zioko345

Post by Zioko345 2011-05-15, 13:41

Freddy, you went in my nether home and destroyed my jukebox, jack-o-lantern, and some wool. i dont think you should be unbanned. your a dirty griefer.
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-05-15, 20:49

Well... I have never been greifing b4 and if i did i didnt mean to do anything wrong.
    Most surely what who happend happend when i didnt know what greifing acctually where.

I understand it was bad of me, and if this caused you much trouble iam very sorry.

But calling me a dirty greifer isnt fair. All you wanted to since you discovered that was to bann me. I didnt even get a chance to apology, if you just had let me talk it chould be fixed very easy. Iam very new to this server you know and startet playing 7th of may or something like that. Sad

Please all i Ask is a secound chance, to make everything i did wrong right. sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 09:44