Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Banned from "Greifing"

Steeshio

Banned from "Greifing" Empty Banned from "Greifing"

Post by Steeshio 2011-02-19, 09:48

Hello,
    I have been banned for the past couple of days and this is the first of me submiting my appeal. Also the day i was banned was the day i started playing minecraft, so bare in mind i am/was new.

The day i started i joined OrcWorm server because i heard about it on youtube. As i was new i didnt know the rules of the server/game. So when i stumbled across a house and some chests in the nether, i didnt think twice. So i admit i took some items and destroyed about 4-6 cobblestone if i remember correctly to get in, but being a PvP server i thought this was all aloud, you know, i thought the server was all about survival. I then left the nether and built a hide-away on the "Normal" world, with my friend who i got to join the server. I was banned a couple of hours later and my friend said that an admin said i was banned for "Greifing". I was confused at the word and only knew what it ment AFTER my friend explained it to me. So now i know what i did was against the rules, but at the time and place i lacked the knowlege of the rules/Do's and Dont's and lacked the knowlege of words like "Greifing".

So i ask, Since at the time i had no idea of the wrong i was doing, and now relise my mistakes and can stop it from happening. May my ban be lifted, and let me of with a warning.

Thanks, Steeshio
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Banned from "Greifing" Empty Re: Banned from "Greifing"

Post by Yarwood 2011-02-19, 09:59

To be honest, the guy's new - didn't know fully about griefing, he griefed in the Nether, which is no longer there, the only damage done was stealing from chests which should have been locked.

I vote "One More Chance!" Smile
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-19, 10:03

After the comment he left on my Youtube profile he can pack his bags Very Happy.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-02-19, 12:25

Just a tip though; whenever you join a server, do /rules or /help. Also, Orc, can you quote him here so we don't have to go to JewTube?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-02-19, 12:47

I deleted it and blocked the guy, but it went something like this:

"You fucking faggot, why the fuck did you ban me from your gay ass server, go suck a dick"

^ I used correct grammar there, it was barely legible on Youtube.

"You take minecraft too seriously get a life!

GROW UP FAGGOT."

Lolololololol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 09:36