Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
Invision
Orcworm
Rang3ramhard
7 posters

Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home

Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home Empty Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home

Post by Guest 2011-01-08, 10:27

hello someone stole from dawna and onlyme's home with some grief. i would like a log search for someone posting this sign.

to prove they grief i asked dawna to take some screenshots and post on this topic.

ty for looking... and they worked EXTREMELY hard on there home since the start and looked amazing now it looks dead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rang3ramhard
    Rang3ramhard

Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home Empty Re: Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home

Post by Rang3ramhard 2011-01-08, 10:29

Gosh what a shame hope they find who did this
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home Empty Re: Someone Stole / Griefed Dawna's and Onlyme's home

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-08, 10:30

ChrizZ, banned.
    Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Post by Invision 2011-01-08, 10:34

Orcworm wrote:ChrizZ, banned.

ZzirChrizz? (Never known him, but seen him play.)

Post by Guest 2011-01-08, 10:41

thank you... i got another question...

Since she is one of FEW that listen to rule to build FAR FAR from spawn town and she did make a huge home that fits more than one player and got badly griefed can i protect it so it doesnt happen again and so she doesnt go through this much trouble again.
    Invision
    Invision
    Forum Developer
    Forum Developer

Post by Invision 2011-01-08, 10:42

Arbr wrote:

thank you... i got another question...

Since she is one of FEW that listen to rule to build FAR FAR from spawn town and she did make a huge home that fits more than one player and got badly griefed can i protect it so it doesnt happen again and so she doesnt go through this much trouble again.

I would say yes, and I hope Orcworm does too, but we'll see.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-08, 11:02

Invision wrote:

ZzirChrizz? (Never known him, but seen him play.)

Not ZzirChrizZ... ChrizZ (The IPs don't match though)

Post by Guest 2011-01-08, 11:17

SEARCH CONTINUES :

who posted this in her home with FILLING a storage room in onlys part of home with stuff from dawnas storage like obsidian and cobble stone.

Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-08, 11:19

ChrizZ placed that too.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-01-08, 11:50

You gota give me access to the logs orc ^^
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-01-08, 11:51

There isn't a practical way to do that unless I just give you full root access, I could upload the logs to the site but that'd mean I'd have to update it every so often... Razz
    Dawna

Post by Dawna 2011-01-08, 17:16

This isn't showing all of the grief, just a few. But thank you all for the quick assistance and uncertain if the screenshots are needed but this is a little bit of it.

this is not all the damage that was done, I didn't get a screenshot of Copern's griefed property and he was hit very hard and a few of these screenies are minor griefs.
    Onlyme
    Onlyme

Post by Onlyme 2011-01-08, 18:53

The grief that got me the most was the destruction of my Chrono-Trigger in the shrine I have (which looks very nice)

All of the damage has since been repaired, and I hope something like this doesn't happen anytime soon. Grief happens, but it shouldn't happen too often.

Very Happy
    ChrizZ

Post by ChrizZ 2011-01-09, 06:03

Hi, Its the guy wrote those signs here.

First of all I am sorry for what I wrote on the sign etc.. I was kind of under the influence at the time, so my actions wern't thought through.

I was not the only one there though. There were a few people in that general area at the time, Thats how I found my way there. When I got there it had already been griefed(believe me or not, thats what I saw when I got there). I didn't steal anything. The only thing I done was change 2 signs and explore the the top house.
    As for Who and How many were there. I think it was about 2 - 3 people. Cant remember the names though, Can hardly remember what I was doing.

Reason why I put "lorppis was here" is because that guy is an arsehole. He continuously spawn killed me when I ran out of the spawn area, So I kind of had a grudge against him.

Sorry for calling someone a cockhead. Cant remember the persons name.
    cyclops

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-21, 08:27