Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+2
Albuca
stonednello
6 posters

timeer2 griefed and stole at my place

stonednello

timeer2 griefed and stole at my place Empty timeer2 griefed and stole at my place

Post by stonednello 2011-06-11, 04:55

the other day wen i logged on i found my netherportal room opened so i started checking all my chests and so far i found i've lost a stack of lapis blocks and about 27 - 36 stacks of redstone from my "locked chests" in my "locked chestroom" pretty annoying

best part tho is that my friend stensballe were showing some people our obby-generator wen one of them a "staff member" said that he stole some stuff from that place.

im not sure what his name is but gonna find out of it wen i've talked whit my friend after work

hope this will help

picture is below

Last edited by stonednello on 2011-06-11, 10:32; edited 1 time in total
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

timeer2 griefed and stole at my place Empty Re: timeer2 griefed and stole at my place

Post by Albuca 2011-06-11, 06:07

Coordinates also help.

-A

EDIT: No logs in the chests.
    stonednello

timeer2 griefed and stole at my place Empty Re: timeer2 griefed and stole at my place

Post by stonednello 2011-06-11, 09:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

timeer2 grifed my place and stole some of my stuff and wen i /msg him to ask why i get no answer
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-11, 11:41

Right, so far he has removed a grand total of one stone block and the resulting space has now been filled by a torch. I think he should be hung at dawn.
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Albuca 2011-06-11, 12:17

Orcworm wrote:Right, so far he has removed a grand total of one stone block and the resulting space has now been filled by a torch. I think he should be hung at dawn.
    *Grabs the torches* Lets go!

In all seriousness, I went back and did a /lb player timeer2 area 50 and got this:

Spoiler:
    Two blocks in a 50 radius != grief.

-A
    NeoCopyman
    NeoCopyman

Post by NeoCopyman 2011-06-11, 12:44

Orcworm wrote:Right, so far he has removed a grand total of one stone block and the resulting space has now been filled by a torch. I think he should be hung at dawn.
    Orc, correct me if I'm wrong but, don't the new rules state B) Griefing is the braking and editing of blocks in an area that is owned by someone else, marked by someone else, or blocks placed by someone else.
    C) Griefing is automatically a bannable offence regardless of how many or how few blocks have been edited.
    Straight copied from the new rules topic.
    -Neo
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-06-11, 13:29

Breaking 2 blocks grant you access to an otherwise un-accessible place. Just saying.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-11, 23:40

NeoCopyman wrote:
    Orc, correct me if I'm wrong but, don't the new rules state B) Griefing is the braking and editing of blocks in an area that is owned by someone else, marked by someone else, or blocks placed by someone else.
    C) Griefing is automatically a bannable offence regardless of how many or how few blocks have been edited.
    Straight copied from the new rules topic.
    -Neo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-06-11, 23:59

gj linking to the admin forums Orc...
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-12, 00:25

I knew exactly where I was linking to, thanks.
    Pete
    Pete

Post by Pete 2011-06-12, 01:07

They still can't read it, AFAIK. But really, you CAN enter an otherwise unaccessible place by breaking only 2 blocks. It's just like circumventing a door; is that allowed too now?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-06-12, 01:35

Look at the image, how is he getting through anything by breaking those two blocks?

Edit: In fact, that *one* block.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-21, 07:38