Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
GaMerG77
Grintendo
FillerB
Albuca
redjello
9 posters

Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE)

redjello
    Banned
    Banned

Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE) Empty Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE)

Post by redjello 2011-05-28, 18:19

This ENTIRE town is for sale Starting price is 27k highest bidder will win.
    You may want to pool money with a friend for this.

Addon: we're taking the name with us, you will not get to keep the city name wise ridge/valley because we are using it on another project.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/52/48/94/2011-013.jpg
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/52/48/94/2011-014.jpg
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/52/48/94/2011-015.jpg
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/16/52/48/94/2011-016.jpg

I have obtained Orcworms explicit permission to sell this plot for what ever the hell I want to.

This thread is entirely for bidding not whining if you want to whine do it in PMs not over the thread.
    Bidding will now take place uninhibited by thread spam.

Last edited by redjello on 2011-05-29, 12:09; edited 2 times in total
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE) Empty Re: Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE)

Post by Albuca 2011-05-28, 19:51

But but but... you just built this!

-A
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE) Empty Re: Wise Ridge/Valley Pit stop (FOR SALE)

Post by FillerB 2011-05-28, 20:18

Seeing as a lot of the materials of that were /given you surely aren't going to keep the complete sum of money are you? 30% of it for labor costs I'm fine with but the complete amount...
    redjello
    Banned
    Banned

Post by redjello 2011-05-29, 01:59

it is true that I was /given a fair portion of the materials however part of the lower portion and the entire valley was my own materials, including the tools and time it took for such a massive project
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-05-29, 02:04

Ah now we're just negotiating about the amount =).
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-29, 02:11

You were /given and believe you can sell it on? Not even the major cities recieved /give, well Abydos did not, and i believe we would not request so unless absoloutley necessary. How come this project recieved spawned items?
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-05-29, 02:12

Grintendo wrote:You were /given and believe you can sell it on? Not even the major cities recieved /give, well Abydos did not, and i believe we would not request so unless absoloutley necessary. How come this project recieved spawned items?
    This
    Hejjins
    Hejjins

Post by Hejjins 2011-05-29, 10:06

Grintendo wrote:You were /given and believe you can sell it on? Not even the major cities recieved /give, well Abydos did not, and i believe we would not request so unless absoloutley necessary. How come this project recieved spawned items?

Grint, are you selling a major city? If not there is no similarities in the situation. You should go make a city that must be based on stone half steps and don't get them spawned for you, then sell it; once this is done your complaint is valid. This city must include more than 3000 stone half steps at the minimum. Good day to you sir.
    redjello
    Banned
    Banned

Post by redjello 2011-05-29, 10:14

none of your business how I obtained the blocks, the city will remain for sale and the highest bidder will win it regardless
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-29, 10:17

Hejjins wrote:

Grint, are you selling a major city? If not there is no similarities in the situation. You should go make a city that must be based on stone half steps and don't get them spawned for you, then sell it; once this is done your complaint is valid. This city must include more than 3000 stone half steps at the minimum. Good day to you sir.

Haha I found that most disrespectful and I'll have you know I am one of 3 councilors for the major town Abydos and we have recieved NO /give and do not intend to unless necessary, so yes there is similarities so you Sir are completely wrong. The fact he decided to make it out of half steps is irrelevant and in the previous Orcworm server mytown was built with much over 3000 half steps. All of which not obtained from /give. Now my post has no regards to you, it has regards to staff members and the owner of this lovely town.

So as politely as I can say, "butt out".
    redjello
    Banned
    Banned

Post by redjello 2011-05-29, 11:02

would you feel better if i threw the approximated number of half steps i was given into lava mr.butthurt grintendo?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-29, 11:05

Apparently Grintendo does not want a railroad station...
    Hejjins
    Hejjins

Post by Hejjins 2011-05-29, 11:13

Grintendo wrote:
    Haha I found that most disrespectful and I'll have you know I am one of 3 councilors for the major town Abydos and we have recieved NO /give and do not intend to unless necessary, so yes there is similarities so you Sir are completely wrong. The fact he decided to make it out of half steps is irrelevant and in the previous Orcworm server mytown was built with much over 3000 half steps. All of which not obtained from /give. Now my post has no regards to you, it has regards to staff members and the owner of this lovely town.

So as politely as I can say, "butt out".

I'm sorry you were offended by my frank reasoning but staff expressed no issues with this and I helped to build the town, the work put in is worth far more than the asking price. Also, as red said, if you're really that hurt because blocks were spawned we can burn that many blocks for you. I don't see an issue with the fact you weren't /given blocks, the reasoning behind the half steps is that this town is a pit stop and the mine cart tracks are built upon mainly half steps.
    Past towns that you have built on a different map should not be relevant and I never said you weren't a councilor I said you aren't selling your major town, he isn't selling a major town either.

So as politely as I care to say, "Stop whining".
    redjello
    Banned
    Banned

Post by redjello 2011-05-29, 11:16

and now we can stop the chattering and begin the bidding thank you. Also seeing as how this thread was a post for bidders alone and not for questions and answering or chatting, you are spamming my bidding thread.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-05-29, 17:34

I don't understand why you insist in believing I'm butthurt, it seems people can't ask questions these days without being assaulted for doing so.

And Jar I had no clue this was relative to the rail station?

Anyway I've seen the place and I agree you did an awesome job, so if you like, please delete all of these posts and let the bidding begin.
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-05-29, 18:09

I will offer you 4k for it.
    Kn16h7
    Kn16h7
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Kn16h7 2011-05-29, 18:19

aapl2 wrote:I will offer you 4k for it.

what is this i dont even...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 16:09