Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Villages looked at (Requesting takeover)

Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Villages looked at (Requesting takeover) Empty Villages looked at (Requesting takeover)

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-06-02, 08:29

I found a village that I'd like you guys to look at to see if its abandoned the people that live in the first one are Sonya99 and gtrass. There is also a church near it.

Coords: x:208 y:72 z:-717

The 2nd place is bigger and the only people I found a sign for were: LANTZ326 and L0lz3r

Coords: x:132 y:64 z:-687

I would like you to check if those people still live there or are active. Thank you. Sorry for such a big area.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Villages looked at (Requesting takeover) Empty Re: Villages looked at (Requesting takeover)

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-02, 12:29

[sarcasm]Hey that guy hackzorxx hasn't been on in awhile and he has a ton of Gil and a sweet farm and base, he isnt banned or anything, but i was wondering, can I have it all?[/sarcasm]

Sorry to be hating, but I don't think inactivity should be a reason for other people to get their stuff, take lizardman for example.
    Veritascapto

Villages looked at (Requesting takeover) Empty Re: Villages looked at (Requesting takeover)

Post by Veritascapto 2011-06-02, 14:22

Ciphon wrote:[sarcasm]Hey that guy hackzorxx hasn't been on in awhile and he has a ton of Gil and a sweet farm and base, he isnt banned or anything, but i was wondering, can I have it all?[/sarcasm]

Sorry to be hating, but I don't think inactivity should be a reason for other people to get their stuff, take lizardman for example.

I don't know what your problem is. I for one am all for getting Liz's stuff.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-06-03, 01:12

good luck convincing orc Razz
    strpr0wng

Post by strpr0wng 2011-06-03, 04:00

people these days have no creativity to make their own buildings, so they claim other peoples. Mad
    menaceofri
    menaceofri

Post by menaceofri 2011-06-03, 04:54

indeed, if the person isnt banned there is no reason for them to lose all of their stuff just because they dont have the time to play, if they log on years from now and the server is still up and their building isnt complete rubbish (cobblestone/dirt) then there shouldnt be anyone else sitting in their recliner drinking coffee. also if the map hasnt been reset either :-p
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-06-03, 06:38

Fine I don't give a fuckin shit...and Cip I only wanted the church at the top and not his gil or anything lol I posted the rest for my friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 01:17