Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+16
angelin
Lizardman
Albuca
Orcworm
Jarvisd
UrMomsMoat
GaMerG77
patrickfreed
Pete
Krellyn
mtbers
Ciphon
thebadhatter
redjello
PureCraft
FillerB
20 posters

General Information Topic. Read this before posting.

StodgY
    StodgY

General Information Topic. Read this before posting. - Page 2 Empty Re: General Information Topic. Read this before posting.

Post by StodgY 2011-07-09, 07:34

FillerB wrote:Running away like a sissy coward is effectively ending the PVP-combat so yeah that's still allowed. Using the compass to get a real advantage in combat, ie Magic Carpet, teleporting to get closer quickly, or teleporting away abit, heal and then run back is however NOT since non-donators do not have the same perks.

Lol, you would run away if that one who wants to kill you is invisible XD? Also, running away doesn't make you a sissy coward =], in some cases they do though Razz. So the rule is: - The use of Donator -abilities in PvP-combat is not allowed. has to be:

- The use of Donator -abilities in PvP-combat is not allowed only if you PERMANENTLY run from the PvP fight.

Or not?

What about the others? You only discussed one thing =\....

Also the rule: - Teleport-abilities are all methods to "teleport" from one location to another.

The rules listed under only is about /tp ETC. Not about runes. Using teleport runes to get to someone's elses house (rune in house) when not griefing etc is allowed. So far as I know, so "are all methods" is not really true?

Consider the rule: - Use of any method whatsoever to gain access to otherwise inaccessible areas (ie Locked houses) is not allowed.

above this is said: 5. Use of Commands, Runes, Redstone and Items. meaning that runes are not allowed but if I get an public accessible teleport rune to my house it IS allowed (according to the OLD rules) So I assume it isn't allowed now?

~StodgY

Last edited by StodgY on 2011-07-09, 07:54; edited 2 times in total
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

General Information Topic. Read this before posting. - Page 2 Empty Re: General Information Topic. Read this before posting.

Post by FillerB 2011-07-09, 07:42

The Camping thing is mainly to stop people from hanging around peoples houses to force them to stay inside. It is an overly assholisch practice that really should stop. If you move away for a bit then the player you were camping has the chance to "escape" the faggot that was camping him.

As for using anothers bed to gain a /home-like entry... I would put that under "- The setting of a Home-location (/home, /pw) in a safe zone requires the permission of that safe zones owner.". While the effectiveness of the Safe Zone-system is currently being "discussed" in S4, for now just assume that you aren't allowed to set a teleport of any kind up in anothers home without permission of said person.
    StodgY
    StodgY

Post by StodgY 2011-07-09, 07:48

FillerB wrote:The Camping thing is mainly to stop people from hanging around peoples houses to force them to stay inside. It is an overly assholisch practice that really should stop. If you move away for a bit then the player you were camping has the chance to "escape" the faggot that was camping him.

As for using anothers bed to gain a /home-like entry... I would put that under "- The setting of a Home-location (/home, /pw) in a safe zone requires the permission of that safe zones owner.". While the effectiveness of the Safe Zone-system is currently being "discussed" in S4, for now just assume that you aren't allowed to set a teleport of any kind up in anothers home without permission of said person.

Alright I posted some more things up (previous post of mine), u were faster Razz

"- The setting of a Home-location (/home, /pw) in a safe zone requires the permission of that safe zones owner.".

Than has to be listed (/home, /pw and using bed that isn't owned by you) because that makes it more clear?

Instead of "- Camping longer than 15 minutes at a time outside of a Safe Zone is not allowed."

If 2 persons get outside camping it's still able to let one person stay for 15 minutes and he leaves and let the other stand watch, and so on....? I saw times that 3 people were camping at a place.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-08-12, 07:13

The following has been appended to the Forum Rules to reduce:
    Code:
     As for quoting other posts, please only quote what you are referring to and remove images/movies from the quote to not make your post unnecessarily long.

While it will _not_ be tightly enforced, following it will be very much appreciated.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-08-12, 09:58

that sounds good, that way its not so confusing
    Very Happy
    Godbrandont

General Information Topic. Read this before posting. - Page 2 Empty My unban request

Post by Godbrandont 2011-11-11, 03:33

hi i dont know if u remember me (godbrandont) but ages ago i was banned from your server for griefing? Well ive grown up and im very sorry. i saw my friend playing on ur server and i would like to get unbanned so i could play on it? Smile thank you for your time.

Godbrandont.
    blockybalboa
    blockybalboa

Post by blockybalboa 2011-11-11, 06:34

https://orcworm.forumotion.co.uk/f4-ban-appeals
    If it was over a month since the date you were banned, I think it'll be denied.
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Albuca 2011-11-12, 03:36

Stop necro'ing this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 04:01