Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen.

Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen. Empty I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen.

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-08-18, 06:53

Gnomeygnome is srsly out of control and needs to be stopped. GG is spawn camping non stop on both Orcworm and Orcworm:1. He is making people rage quit and stop playing on Orcworm all together. Please temp band this horrid person and make him suffer for his crimes on "blockanity". If you temp ban him for like 24Hours the people at spawn that don't have a faction can grab more items, join a faction, and fight back agents this monster of a player that is called GNOMEYGNOME!!!

*NOT TROLLING*

affraid
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen. Empty Re: I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen.

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-18, 08:02

Gnomeygnome wrote:Gnomeygnome is srsly out of control and needs to be stopped. GG is spawn camping non stop on both Orcworm and Orcworm:1. He is making people rage quit and stop playing on Orcworm all together. Please temp band this horrid person and make him suffer for his crimes on "blockanity". If you temp ban him for like 24Hours the people at spawn that don't have a faction can grab more items, join a faction, and fight back agents this monster of a player that is called GNOMEYGNOME!!!

*NOT TROLLING*

affraid

Done
    Gnomeygnome
    Gnomeygnome

I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen. Empty Re: I'm (Gnomeygnome) is spawn camping agen.

Post by Gnomeygnome 2011-08-18, 08:03

Good! It better happen soon! this is BS the longer GG is online the more PEOPLE DIE!

GG just killed Orc right when he logged on! check the logs!

WONDERFUL JOB to the staff that banned Gnomeygnome! Congrats!!!!!!!! Everyone can pvp with good thoughts that this little F**Ker will not ninja them when they get a kill!!!

I did what no one ells could do! Ban Gnomeygnome! Suck it all you fail reporters of GG!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 08:20