Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Just another complaint

Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Just another complaint Empty Just another complaint

Post by Rardical 2011-08-18, 20:46

Tonight was an interesting night on the server. Screw it. I will just cut to the chase. I had to use my power to kick (thanks Orc. It helped tonight) numerous times on beanster1212. They were saying unacceptable things. I will not post the screenshots because there are way to many, but, if someone needs them, I will gladly post them. There is however one thing that really pissed me off. I will post the screenshots of this because I think they should be banned (they also griefed Jhubbz_). Anyway, beanster1212 was being sexist towards women. bean wanted to show Jhubbz_ where they fell through a hole in Jhubbz_'s house(this is all about bean's grief to Jhubbz_. Look at Jhubbz_ post). Anyway, bean, called Jhubbz_ "him" and then nuttnbuttrouble said Jhubbz_ is a chick. I corrected nutt by saying "woman*". Now, I do not know if Jhubbz_ is female or male, I was just correcting nutt because I hate the use of the word "chick". This is when the sexist remarks started by beanster1212.

Spoiler:

I do believe that I should have kept my "sexist dick" comment to myself but I was really angry at this person. I felt the need for a kick because sexism is against the law so why should it be allowed on this server?

I am a strong believer in gender equality. I am a 16 year old male and some people find this shocking >_>

There is also one more thing that made me mad.

Spoiler:
    LiMiT7
    LiMiT7

Just another complaint Empty Re: Just another complaint

Post by LiMiT7 2011-08-18, 20:51

^ Witnessed
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-18, 21:43

IMO he was doing fine until the last screenshot.
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-08-18, 22:10

I don't see any problem with what he said AT all. The last with is just some random bantering which _everyone_ has said at one point or another whether in jest or not.

Also you seem to mistake a perfectly valid opinion for sexism. Woman sport competitions usually are slower paced/less aggressive than their male counterparts. If you're a hormonal American teenage boy who can only get off watching tons of sweating steroid-pumped man slamming into each othe (aka American "Football"), then yes woman sports are boring. If you're a healthy openminded guy/gal who can appreciate the finer aspects then you would see that every sport has it's highlights. For women sports, particulary hockey and tennis, those highlights are of course the short skirts and tight fitting t-shirts.

That last bit WAS a tad sexist I'll admit.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-08-18, 22:17

That's not so bad, considering Jhubbz should be in the kitchen anyway.. (Also beanster had griefer her property, so banned for that too)
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-08-18, 23:00

Filler, my respect for you has entered an entiely new level.

If you think this is sexist, i can give you some good jokes Wink.

But seriously, Sexism isn't nice... Unless it's about jhubbz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 04:42