Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+18
mike71414
SergentPineapple
Albuca
aapl2
luminousmouse
GoDjMike
sieve
The_Music_Man
Monstaboi
Baldymoint7
freddy705
Grintendo
onlinerocker
GaMerG77
Jarvisd
darkxephos
killerd0nkey
krios101
22 posters

All good things must come to an end...

krios101

All good things must come to an end... Empty All good things must come to an end...

Post by krios101 2011-10-31, 08:27

It's hard to say this but... my time here is at an end.

Some things in life come and go, some stay for the booze and piss off the next morning and others stay for the long run because they love it. When I first came to orcworm near the end of november 2010 I was drawn into something I never experienced before.

I remember my first day on the early incarnation of the Uk free build server that was up and running at the time, walking out of the small spawn port towards the main town of grenlock, it felt like something I first experienced from oblivion emerging from the sewers to the lake that emerges; that sense of something truly special. I could never catch that sense of distinctness again with the server here.

From grenlock to gloverville to my first Iron Block Mansion, vale to mockhsplit, my personal fort ascencion and from the new map in may to NFS (Shite) and now my little retreat somewhere near to where the old nfs is buried with my tribute to the good times. Lost within my memories still reminding me of how much the server in my eyes has fallen.I've had a good long run coming close to just over 11 months total since I joined the server and seen a heck load of good and bad but lately this is a shadow of it's former glory and this doesn't mean recent shit but dating back to around june/july time where the server reached a steady point and then started to slowly decline and the People I've talked to know what i'm talking about.

I'm being crystal with everyone on this: I'm leaving on my own terms, there is no bans, no bad blood, no UMAD JELLYFAG!! shit behind this but things I've seen lately and other stuff have drove me to leave on my own personal reasons so there you go :p

New faces won't know me as well as the long timers but it doesn't matter because I wish everyone one of you best of luck for the future because I won't be there to see it. I can only hope this server takes a direction for the better because no matter hard people fall they can still rise higher…

Lastly everything I own and all my money I donate to grintendo and xltimus to share as they are two of my closest friends on here and have been so for a fair long time and what they decide to do with it is up to them cause I have a lot of valuable and legit shit :p

If you're that desperate to stay in touch I will possibly look into getting Skype and I already have steam (krios101) which I will be only be using for tf2 and chatting possibly more in the future because I'm a cheap apple fanboy Razz, I also have on-live shit you may or may not have heard of under the account EddieVonMaiden
    (props to you if you know the reference :p) and Pm me for an xbox live shizzle but i'll be only adding select people and when sending request over xbl be sure to let me know who you are :p

I leave you with my most adored lyrics of all time:

In the land of a thousand souls
    we will carry on through the rain
    In the sun we will move along
    with the memories of the slain

When I see this humanity and
    the evil that they have come to be
    We've come to the point of no return
    you beg for just…

One more time to escape from all this madness
    One more time to be set free from all this sadness
    And one last time to be the one who understands
    My soul and my spirit will go on, for all of eternity…

Goodbye and thank you everyone…

Spoiler:

(Slight edit Number 5001): I still have a tiny few loose ends to tie up here and there so I will be on till tomorrow evening sorting those out and it's final from there Smile and oh if anyone knows if there is an old map of the Uk and US server maps available for download can you pm me please.

Last edited by krios101 on 2011-10-31, 08:37; edited 3 times in total
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

All good things must come to an end... Empty Re: All good things must come to an end...

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-10-31, 08:29

No not you to awww bye Krios you taught me how to make circles
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

All good things must come to an end... Empty Re: All good things must come to an end...

Post by darkxephos 2011-10-31, 08:42

Goodbye Krios ... Another oldie gone, everyone is leaving, the server is dieing ... Cya!
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-31, 08:49

I will miss you krios Sad
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-10-31, 08:49

Goodbye, Krios. pale
    onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Post by onlinerocker 2011-10-31, 08:50

Cya man, and good luck with life :'(
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-10-31, 08:59

krios101 wrote:
    Lastly everything I own and all my money I donate to grintendo and xltimus to share as they are two of my closest friends on here and have been so for a fair long time and what they decide to do with it is up to them cause I have a lot of valuable and legit shit :p
    About god damn time this "friendship" pays off!
    freddy705
    freddy705

Post by freddy705 2011-10-31, 09:00

sadly i havent known u so much.. but i will tell you one thing (as the matter of fact two thins assembled into one)

You are unable to replace by any player/person/alien/whatever

and secoundly Respect, for noone else whould have writen such a long farewell

have a good future clown
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-10-31, 09:09

....I, I actually shed a couple of tears for you man Sad I will miss you dearly, heres a poem that I've written for you! (it may be shit but...)
    Spoiler:

I will truly miss you!!!
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-31, 09:51

Wow baldy that's deep, nice job.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-10-31, 09:54

I wish you the best of luck in all of your new ventures. I can say with confidence you will be missed by many, farewell and good luck! The memories of the old shant be forgotten!
    The_Music_Man
    The_Music_Man

Post by The_Music_Man 2011-10-31, 10:08

I never got to know ya', but I hope to see you around.
    Have fun in life.
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-10-31, 12:33

a tad over dramatic for my taste, but you will be missed nonetheless
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-10-31, 12:54

I've just recently gotten to know you well Krios, and everyone's time comes eventually. I wish you the best of luck, and just ask one thing: To visit us sometime in the near, or distant future, even if it's once.
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-10-31, 13:17

Oh no not krios too Sad you will be dearly missed.
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-10-31, 13:58

Crying or Very sad
    Albuca
    Albuca
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Albuca 2011-10-31, 18:46

So long bud; keep in contact!

All the best in your future endevers!

tl;dw hop to 1:50
    SergentPineapple
    SergentPineapple

Post by SergentPineapple 2011-11-01, 05:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mike71414
    mike71414

Post by mike71414 2011-11-01, 06:48

Cya man, It's been fun.
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-11-01, 07:17

Jarvisd wrote:Wow baldy that's deep, nice job.

Thank you, I truly respect Krios, so thats why I made him the poem Smile your encouraged to Signature it XD.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-11-01, 07:29

So seriously... Where are your chests and how many diamonds are we talking.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-01, 09:52

I confiscated them.
    G
    G

Post by G 2011-11-01, 10:57

Goodbye, i never got to meet you, but i suppose you are quite the nice fellow.

GOOBAI KREEOS
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-11-01, 13:26

Bye krios.

(btw "tl;dr" for op, well only thing i read was that you are leaving)
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-11-01, 14:02

Hmm, I read this earlier, but didn't respond. I didn't play much when you were active, but regardless, I hate to see you leave. I do believe we've had some good times (tempban for 1 minute... Razz ), and for that, I leave you with a haiku (wow, aren't I original)

Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Have a great life Krios, hope to chat you up on Steam at one point or another.

-Doughnut
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-11-02, 05:17

Jarvisd wrote:I confiscated them.
    You're kidding! D:
    Mudkip0930
    Mudkip0930

Post by Mudkip0930 2011-11-02, 07:55

Jarvisd wrote:I will miss you krios Sad
    No No No No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL MISS U SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no homo)

Last edited by Mudkip0930 on 2011-11-02, 07:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derpy clown)
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-11-02, 07:57

HichHikers guide to the galaxys a movie :O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 19:23