Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
killer465465
paradox74
Chazdude42
Deathsplat
8 posters

Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS!

Deathsplat
    Deathsplat

Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS! Empty Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS!

Post by Deathsplat 2011-11-17, 22:50

What are your opinions on it?
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS! Empty Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS!

Post by Chazdude42 2011-11-18, 00:04

It got boring after 5 minutes because there aren't other people to talk to...

The social aspect of Minecraft is the only reason I still play it Wink
    paradox74
    paradox74

Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS! Empty Re: Minecraft Pocket Edition comes out for iOS!

Post by paradox74 2011-11-18, 01:09

I personally think that the hit boxes of the on screen D-pad could be bigger. The auto jump feature is really nice and makes controlling your player much easier. However one feature I am thoroughly excited for is that both iOS players and Android players can play together on the same servers. I would early on give it 4/5. But that is after only 10 min of playing. I would give it a higher score but the limit of only 18 or so blocks is really kind of disappointing.
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-11-18, 01:26

so like I don't even wana see minecraft on a iOS because i think the game is ment to be a computer game and nothing much more of it. I can kinda see it being a good console game just not a very great portable version.
    Ryoman
    Ryoman
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Ryoman 2011-11-18, 02:58

There are several other ìmmitations of a portable minecraft like World Explorer, Mooncraft. I haven`t tried this yet but It looks pretty cool. I might buy it Razz
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-18, 03:02

You must be really bored to play Minecraft on a phone or something
    serioussam
    serioussam

Post by serioussam 2011-11-18, 03:13

killer465465 wrote:so like I don't even wana see minecraft on a iOS because i think the game is ment to be a computer game and nothing much more of it. I can kinda see it being a good console game just not a very great portable version.

No offense but I don't really think minecraft on consoles being a very good idea as you might not be able to have
    As many or any Minecraft clients compared to the pc. I guess there might be less hackers I guess?

Well unless you don't use client mods or texturepacks it woudn't be so bad.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-11-18, 03:30

Imagine playing creative mode on tiny draw distance with no thumbs... that's about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 13:41