Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment.

[volvox]kaiser
    [volvox]kaiser

I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment. Empty I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment.

Post by [volvox]kaiser 2011-11-25, 15:03

Hello, this is possumsauce4 I'm reporting this because I want to do the right thing and not get demoted or banned. I was griefed 3 times today and killed 6 times, (I understand its a PVP server) but the griefing is not fair. Ever since the map change, Orcworm has become a more dangerous place. Today (november 24) I found a guest, username "gnner" griefing my house and breaking my roof while I was there. I got angry and, when he ran away, I tped to him and killed him. I did not realize this was an illegal move until my irl friend Ciphon told me. Again, it was a misunderstanding, And I am here because I don't want to be demoted or banned, I just donated 2 days ago. THis is an apology to gnnner for misusing my abilities. Please don't demote or ban me. I've now read all the rules, and I assure orc and the staff team that it wont happen again.
    Possumsauce4 out.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment. Empty Re: I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment.

Post by Ciphon 2011-11-25, 15:06

additionally in the future, when someone griefs you, just call a staff member over or post it on the forums, and the said person that griefed you will be banned shortly.
    [volvox]kaiser
    [volvox]kaiser

I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment. Empty Re: I tped to a guy and killed him, Im doing this to say sorry and avoid punishment.

Post by [volvox]kaiser 2011-11-25, 15:15

i was at fault here too, but I know what I did wrong. and he started it.
    Rardical
    Rardical
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Rardical 2011-11-25, 15:17

[volvox]kaiser wrote:Hello, this is possumsauce4 I'm reporting this because I want to do the right thing and not get demoted or banned.

Why can't everyone be like this?

Thanks for admitting to this and doing the right thing. What are the co-ords of the grief and I will look at it A.S.A.P.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-25, 15:26

Griefer + Guest = .01% of a report.
    [volvox]kaiser
    [volvox]kaiser

Post by [volvox]kaiser 2011-11-25, 15:55

i dunno the co-ords, Ill get bak to you n that. they were on a small island just a bit to the right of the south exit of the spawn. its a plank building with a netherrack roof, its hard to miss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 14:52