Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots

Rykleos
    Rykleos

Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots Empty Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots

Post by Rykleos 2011-05-03, 08:31

Orc already got my unbanned, but now Gornemant got hit with another one in my spot. Can you unban him and fix this, Orc or other?

Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots Empty Re: Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots

Post by Guest 2011-05-03, 09:20

Okay, this is gettin ridiculous, the entire area we were gonna use for aperture is rigged with honeypots, wtf!?? It`s okay for people like Ryk and I, because donators are immune, but this is kinda ridiculous, whats with all the honeypots?
    Gornemant
    Gornemant
    Donator
    Donator

Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots Empty Re: Aperture Lot near Turret Statue - Rigged with honeypots

Post by Gornemant 2011-05-03, 09:29

Besides, new players are bound to brake dirt/grass right outside spawn, and they aren't really in the wrong as long as it's not a build structure or fenced area. How come the honeypot area is so big if just the encased cake was supposed to be a honeypot?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-03, 09:41

I honeypotted the region markers since they both use the same tool, I'll fix it. Relax, christ.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-03, 09:42

everyone makes mistakes... don't pressurise orcman,m he is very busy coming up with excuses not to do revision for his exams in a couplke weeks Razz
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-03, 09:50

15 days to be precise ;p.
    Gornemant
    Gornemant
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Gornemant 2011-05-03, 10:35

Sorry, didn't mean to be pushy ^^;
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-05-03, 21:59

Imir31d wrote:everyone makes mistakes... don't pressurise orcman,m he is very busy coming up with excuses not to do revision for his exams in a couplke weeks Razz
    Yeah, and the Mount and Blade with Fire and Sword release today makes his job even harder.. damn I want to play this nau.. 20 minutes left =3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 14:41