Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

4 posters

Baldy would like some people to help with his story.

Poll

Was this a good start?

[ 1 ]
    Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_left25%Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_left0%Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_left0%Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_left25%Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Empty Baldy would like some people to help with his story.

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-05, 07:39

I'm looking to get around 4-6 people to collaberate on a story (Experimental Prototype Genre) that I've started (we will pm each other the story) and at the end I will post the story. The first 4 people that would like to help get in automaticly and the next 2 will be decided after. Heres the story's first paragraph:

That Last Night
    On that dredful night so very long ago, I, Chris Berahol, set out on a very unsusal quest.
    I had been sent on this strange quest by my Grandfather's mentor to try and find the owner
    of a "special" painting, this painting has a picture that I can say seems to move but stops
    when someone else looks at it. Its almost like the picture comes alive to me, it sees me, hears
    me, and sometimes talks to me. You might say I'm insane, some of you might say he needs to do
    whats right and finish the quest, others, will just say "WTF is he on". Just sit back and relax
    for you are about to experience a bumpy story that will take you down roads and change you life
    by 1%. Now heres my tale of Last Night.

That was what I have so far guys pm me if your interested and post. Hope to see some of you like
    my writing.
    Imir31d
    Imir31d
    RP Moderator
    RP Moderator

Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Empty Re: Baldy would like some people to help with his story.

Post by Imir31d 2011-05-05, 09:15

so what exactly is the object of the quest? do you hunt for the mentor, the painter? the painter being another player? or is the object to unravel the mystery of the painting? will the participants be joining you in this quest?
    Baldymoint7
    Baldymoint7

Baldy would like some people to help with his story. Empty Re: Baldy would like some people to help with his story.

Post by Baldymoint7 2011-05-05, 10:00

Glad you asked that. We are hunting the "owner" of the painting in other words, yes the painter the painter will be wrote by us disscussing how we think the story should go me and the other 4-6 people and those people will get a part to play.
    killerd0nkey
    killerd0nkey

Post by killerd0nkey 2011-09-06, 04:35

I said piece O shit CAUSE IM GOOD LIKE THAT
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-09-06, 05:06

2 day forum ban for necro/spam to accompany your in-game temp ban.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 23:09