Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+4
wills138
patrickfreed
Krellyn
Mistras
8 posters

Anthony836 tp killing

Mistras

Anthony836 tp killing Empty Anthony836 tp killing

Post by Mistras 2011-05-24, 12:41

I told Anthony836 that I would fight him after we had been arguing over public chat for some time. I told him that he could teleport to me but I would not teleport to him. He then, after I told him not to, teleported me to him and got me down to 4 hearts, but i managed to teleport to my home before he fully managed to kill me. Thinking i was safe, i then proceeded to walk forwards for a little, yet again being teleported by anthony836, killing me before my computer even rendered the terrain around me. He then teleported my friend wills138 to himself entirely without his permission and killed him also.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Anthony836 tp killing Empty Re: Anthony836 tp killing

Post by Krellyn 2011-05-24, 13:08

I think OP may be telling the truth.

I watched the whole debacle.... Anthony even asked over and over if he was allowed to TP kill.. and I kept telling that no, he could not.

Mistras kept dying, but that's only because Anthony was outside his home the whole time...

I found it odd that once Anthony got killed, he went back pretty quickly and killed them again.

This is what I remember.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-05-24, 13:24

Awaiting logs...
    wills138

Post by wills138 2011-05-24, 13:26

I agree completely with mistras. Anthony consistently came back to our base even after dying once to continue to kill us as we teleported home after death. Only on one occasion did either of us retaliate using bare fists because we are new to the server and have no weapons or armor due to limited resources. After telling anthony on multiple occasions that i would have nothing to do with the altercations between him and mistras and that i would stay far away from there confrontations he teleported me to the middle of nowhere after killing mistras and then one hit killed me as my map rendered on my slow computer because i had one heart. After this he then held our materials ransom and when finally threatening a report to this forum he gave us back half of what he had taken. During this entire event i tried to reach out to administrators and staff but i was not received well and was ignored. This whole thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth from what had previously been a very good experience on the orcworm server.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-24, 14:01

May 24 09:53:58 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tp wills

May 24 11:21:21 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tp Mistras

Tue May 24 11:21:42 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tphere mistras

Tue May 24 11:21:55 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Mistras: /home

Tue May 24 11:22:06 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tphere kistras

Tue May 24 11:22:13 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tphere mistras

May 24 11:26:16 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tphere mistras

May 24 11:22:51 CEST 2011 INFO [bLog] : Anthony836: /tphere wills13

Those are all his commands. With you two

Little chat from the tphere

Spoiler:

I conclude this was just an accident as he said mixed things about being teleported.
    Mistras

Post by Mistras 2011-05-24, 14:09

yup those are exactly the commands we were talking about, the only thing that was agreed upon was that he could tele to me. If that counts as permission to tele me to him, even though i specifically said that I did not want him to tele me to him, then the second teleporting of me to him after i teleported was completely uncalled for, as well as the teleport of wills138 to anthony. Not only this, but he attacked us before our computer even loaded the page, which would be illegal even if we had agreed to a tp and then a duel
    Anthony836
    Anthony836

Post by Anthony836 2011-05-24, 14:17

Well, the thing is , this is a PVP server right ? You can kill anyone and anyone can kill you .The reason why i tpkilled you is bcause u pushed my limits too far. We both wanted to PVP . Mistras didnt want to let me tp him to me . He said : You dont have permission.... Okay ? I cant tp him to me... I was in a open field , ready to start a legit PVP fight , me VS Him. I was having so much doubts about him and Willis making a trap , or an unfair fight (due to theyr very low level of maturity ), i decided to not tp to Mistras .After Mistras and Willis harrassed me with very rude rude comments ,claiming that i was this and this for not pvping Mistras , i asked if i tp to them , if the fight would be legit . After lies and lies , i said ok , i will tp to you... They answered positive answers to my questions( traps , etc). When i tpd , the first thing i saw was mistras , standing on a stone block , with a stone pickaxe , in the middle of a lava lake... I will agree , i was very shocked , they manipulated me ( as wills is making in the previous post) . After falling in the lava ( i moved away before seeing the lava) , i directly moved away from him , so i then falled in the lava.. I did very fast type /home (where water was near) to put out the fire. I considerated this act as a tp kill . The first thing i did was tphere Mistras for being such an ******* and then wills for being such a ****** too .They both deserved this , and i think those 2 players deserve perm ban for theyre actions. Manipulated me , said racist comments , talked about paying my mom for idk things,falsly accused me of greifing, in wills home ( even checked by Jarvised), u talk about getting this in real life ! U talk about a gun and giving ur adress !Ur crazy ,thats a game..If you would be serious about those threats , you could get into real problems , in real life. U are lucky i dont take all of what u said seriously , i could bring u in court... Please dont ever say stuff like am waiting for u with X gun to someone else ... ever..Even if its on the internet...and the list goes on... and the worst of all is that wills , in the previous post , says Bullshit and bullshit , i wud say 80% of the text is false , lies after lies, YOU say u tryed to stay away from the confrontations , but you where the one Triggering this whole bullshit. As i gave ur stuff back , the only thing u say is "go fuckyourself" "ur the biggestdouchebag" etc . And the list goes on , because i dont have all day , am gon pass on that. Mistras Kinda protected you , u where the one saying all the bullshit , and then Mistras got in... You did never try to get out of the situation.U cudnt cause u caused it. After all , I should be the one reporting you 2 : Wills And Mistras. When u say "i will not report you if u give back the materials , "he gave us half our materials", You lie all the time . Stop lying.

About ZuWrath's post, when i came back , i tpd to Jar , who was inspecting the false greif alert of Wills, I was there , innocent in the house , anthen a few minutes later mistras started to attack me with his fists . So i killed him a few times , then some other random persons came and killed mistras and wills, there was about 6 players in total in the house at some time...2 staffs and some donators.If something was illegal happening in the house , the person responsible wud have been kicked. you 2 have been insulted by some very respected players (witch wud prove how dumbasss u 2 are)... Maybe some staff can take a look at the chat history and post it on the forum i wud ROTFL . Now that i wasted about 2 hours of my life arguing with 2 random kids on Minecraft , i wish you all a good night Smile
    wills138

Post by wills138 2011-05-24, 14:22

There was absolutely nothing mixed up about the fact that i said specifically, that i, should and would not be involved in their duel and i said "do not tp to me, or me to you, because i am not fighting you nor helping mistras to fight you" and he still managed to break the rules and teleport me directly to him which gave me the respawn screen as soon as my map rendered. I have been an avid follower of this server for sometime now bringing users like mistras, pat3711, nthompson, awe377, basmo6 and others with me to this server and i had planned on in the future bringing more users like nolish, Eskimobeau and candlelover to the server and soon becoming a donator. However it's events like this that occur directly because of a 10 year old being given too much power, who is then allowed to get away with blatantly breaking the rules, that makes me strongly reconsider my future on the orcworm server and my patronage towards it.
    Mistras

Post by Mistras 2011-05-24, 14:32

so, basically to sum it up, you admit to tpkilling both of us without permission because we verbally insulted you which made you angry and decided to cause you to abuse your power, thanks for making the process of getting you in trouble much easier than it had to be. I tricked you into giving me back my materials because you obtained them wrongly and I wanted them back and to think that I would not report an abuse of power such as the one that you performed is foolish because it was dishonorable to the server itself. also, I might feel bad about the racist comments if they didn't occur after i specifically asked jarvisd, the only staff member on at the time, if it was okay if I made racist comments, where he proceeded to say that it was perfectly okay with him. And for the being on an island in the lava waiting for you, after you had come to my vicinity and killed me probably over 5 times after me asking you not to, I was merely trying to form some kind of protection from you killing me over and over when I haven't even made any armor or weapons in the game yet because I am new to the server. Also, don't bring up level of maturity when i can count at least 20 spelling and grammar errors just skim reading your first paragraph.
    wills138

Post by wills138 2011-05-24, 15:19

Anthony i'm happy you decided to respond to this post and will also be perfectly happy to address any and all concerns brought up by it. In fact to keep things on a ten year old level i've decided to directly quote your post (with a couple of grammatical and spelling fixes to help general understanding) and address each of you points thoroughly, one after another. I apologize in advance for a lengthy post but it has to be done.

first off,
    Anthony836 wrote: "The reason why i tp killed you is bcause u pushed my limits too far. We both wanted to PVP."
    false, neither me or mistras said anything about getting involved in a pvp match untill after you had killed us multiple times. Secondly i'd like u to extrapolate on how you were pushed to far after you drew first blood by killing me while i was building. that should be an interesting one.

Anthony836 wrote: (due to theyr very low level of maturity )
    I find it interesting that in your defense you chose to insult us with a comment that just fundamentally isn't true due to the 8 year difference in our ages being that we are the older ones. It was a nice attempt though.

Anthony836 wrote:They answered positive answers to my questions( traps , etc). When i tpd , the first thing i saw was mistras , standing on a stone block , with a stone pickaxe , in the middle of a lava lake...
    So if we answered positively, confirming the fact that there would be traps and such, why would you be surprised when finding yourself in one? and to be honest what would you expect from two players with no weapons or armor that had just begun the game? Get On My Level.

Anthony836 wrote:I will agree , i was very shocked , they had manipulated me ( ??? i can't even comprehend this part) .
    After falling in the lava (i moved away, before seeing the lava) , i directly moved away from him , so i then fell in the lava.. I did very fast type /home (where water was near) to put out the fire. I considerated this act as a tp kill.
    So you considered you teleporting to mistras and falling in lava, the equivalent of him teleporting to you and killing you. Interesting argument.

Anthony836 wrote:The first thing i did was tphere Mistras for being such an ******* and then wills for being such a ****** too .They both deserved this , and i think those 2 players deserve perm ban for theyre actions.
    I fail to see how at this stage i was involved at all. he states that i was being a ****** and that gave him sufficent reason to teleport me to the middle of nowhere and insta-kill me as my slow computer rendered the map. you also fail to state any other occurrences thus far that would be sufficient enough for a permanent ban.

Anthony836 wrote:Manipulated me , said racist comments , talked about paying my mom for idk things,falsly accused me of greifing, in wills home ( even checked by Jarvised)
    I believe Mistras covers this section in his post, ergo i need not repeat his argument.

Anthony836 wrote:u talk about getting this in real life ! U talk about a gun
    Check the chat logs, no weapon of any sort or caliber is mention whatsoever.

Anthony836 wrote:U are lucky i dont take all of what u said seriously , i could bring u in court... Please dont ever say stuff like am waiting for u with X gun to someone else ... ever..
    Judging by how you have presented your argument thus far, taking me to court would do you no good, this statement is also a threat. For the "X gun" portion of this quote refer to my previous statement.

Anthony836 wrote:the worst of all is that wills , in the previous post , says Bullshit and bullshit , i wud say 80% of the text is false , lies after lies, YOU say u tryed to stay away from the confrontations , but you where the one Triggering this whole bullshit. As i gave ur stuff back , the only thing u say is "go fuckyourself" "ur the biggestdouchebag" etc .

Notice how at this point in the author's argument he has begun to become affected emotionally and is acting out to compensate. The fact that i can maintain my composure and not resort to curses and such in this post should speak volumes on how the situation actually transpired. I am a little confused by his argument that i triggered this whole thing because of the fact that he killed me while my back was turned to him while i was working on my house at high altitude with a bow and arrow. I admit that yes, i was a little disgruntled when after a week on the server i had been killed for the first time by another player that i had made absolutely no negative gestures to in the past nor had ever met.

Anthony836 wrote:You did never try to get out of the situation.U cudnt cause u caused it. After all , I should be the one reporting you 2 : Wills And Mistras. When u say "i will not report you if u give back the materials.
    Really? I didn't try to get out of the situation? What could possibly explain then why i redid all of the permissions on every door in my house (and yes my lack of knowledge on permission led to anthony being able to continually get through my doors because of my own laggy connection and failure to realize that private protections were not working.) I think most users can agree that when confronted with a user (specifically a donator) who has been around the game for a long time they were intimidated by there presence. In our attempts to try to get back what little materials we had, me and mistras bargained a report on the forum for our materials as a "last straw" type maneuver to try to preserve the future of our minecraft operations.

Anthony836 wrote:when i came back , i tpd to Jar , who was inspecting the false greif alert of Wills, I was there , innocent in the house , anthen a few minutes later mistras started to attack me with his fists . So i killed him a few times , then some other random persons came and killed mistras and wills, there was about 6 players in total in the house at some time...2 staffs and some donators.
    This just adds to my argument about bad experiences on the orcworm server. even though two staff members were present anthony had created a crowd that was killing mistras and i as soon as we teled home. It is unthinkable to me how after countless cries for help from both me and mistras that nothing was done as the two staff members stood idly by and watched us (pardon my language but i believe the image is important) get brutally raped by the other members all under the cruel leadership of anthony who was kindling the embers underneath the crowds fire to kill me and mistras as we spawned. i understand that staff on the server are short-handed and overworked but to allow something like this to go on in front of there own eyes is unacceptable.

Anthony836 wrote:Now that i wasted about 2 hours of my life arguing with 2 random kids on Minecraft , i wish you all a good night Smile
    I find it perplexing how, of all the people he decides to call "kids" he calls the two people of 18 years of age when he himself is of 10 years of age. i also would like to point out both the fact that anthony both believed this one-liner of a post would end the argument and it was also clearly his bed time.

I look forward to your rebuttal.

***I fixed your quotes, dear god that's a lot of text >.> -A***
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-05-24, 18:15

Too much text at this time in the morning... have we met an agreement on this or?
    Onlyme
    Onlyme

Post by Onlyme 2011-05-24, 19:45

Anthony836 wrote:Well, the thing is , this is a PVP server right ? You can kill anyone and anyone can kill you. The reason why I tpkilled you is bcause u pushed my limits too far. We both wanted to PVP. Mistras didnt want to let me tp him to me. He said: You dont have permission.... Okay ? I can't tp him to me. I was in a open field, ready to start a legit PVP fight. Me VS Him. I was having so much doubts about him and Willis making a trap, or an unfair fight (due to theyr very low level of maturity), I decided to not tp to Mistras. After Mistras and Willis harrassed me with very, very rude comments, claiming that I was this and this for not pvping Mistras, I asked if I tp to them, if the fight would be legit. After lies and lies, I said ok, I will tp to you. They answered positive answers to my questions (traps, etc.) When I tpd, the first thing I saw was mistras, standing on a stone block, with a stone pick-axe, in the middle of a lava lake. I will agree, I was very shocked. They manipulated me (as wills is making in the previous post.) After falling in the lava (I moved away before seeing the lava,) I directly moved away from him, so I then fell in the lava. I did a very fast /home (where water was near) to put out the fire. I considered this act as a tp kill. The first thing I did was tphere Mistras for being such an ******* and then wills for being such a ****** too. They both deserved this, and I think those two players deserve perm ban for their actions. Manipulated me, said racist comments, talked about paying my mom for "things", falsely accused me of greifing in wills home (even checked by Jarvised), you talk about getting this in real life! You talk about a gun and giving your address! You're crazy, this is a game. If you would be serious about those threats, you could get into real problems, in real life. You are lucky I don't take all of what you said seriously. I could bring you in court. Please dont ever say stuff like "am waiting for you with X gun" to someone else. Ever. Even if it's on the internet. And the list goes on. The worst of all is that wills, in the previous post, says "bullshit" and "bullshit", I would say 80% of the text is false, lies after lies, YOU say u tried to stay away from the confrontations, but you where the one triggering this whole bullshit. As I gave your stuff back, the only thing you say is "go fuck yourself", and "you're the biggest douche bag", and the list goes on. Because I don't have all day, I am going to pass on that. Mistras protected you, you were the one saying all the bullshit, and then Mistras got in. You did never try to get out of the situation. You couldn't because you caused it. After all, I should be the one reporting you two: Wills and Mistras. When you say "I will not report you if u give back the materials", and "he gave us half our materials". You lie all the time. Stop lying.

About ZuWrath's post, when I came back, I tpd to Jar, who was inspecting the false greif alert of Wills, I was there, innocent in the house, and then a few minutes later Mistras started to attack me with his fists. So I killed him a few times, then some other random people came and killed mistras and wills, there were about 6 players in total in the house at some time. Two staff members and some donators. If something illegal was happening in the house, the person responsible would have been kicked. You two have been insulted by some very respected players (which would prove how dumb you two are.) Maybe some staff can take a look at the chat history and post it on the forums. I would ROTFL . Now that I wasted about two hours of my life arguing with two random kids on Minecraft, I wish you all a good night Smile

Made your post more readable, and also bolded the important bits.

You shouldn't have done what you've done. Soon as they started dissing you, just log off or notify an admin with a PM on the forums. They would help work it out, and give out punishments to whoever was responsible.

Remember, logs don't lie.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-05-25, 11:38

While they were bitching each other out, Aapl and rykleos were also bitching too. Fun day. Looks like we do have an agreement orc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 04:58