Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

2 posters

Acheron Cleanup July 2011

Giygas
    Giygas

Acheron Cleanup July 2011 Empty Acheron Cleanup July 2011

Post by Giygas 2011-06-16, 04:15

Well yes, there are some plots which I haven't seen anything going on on them. Half-done buildings, some weird dirt structures. Well yeah...

This time we got LogBlock access so things might go way better. But the problem is...
    The editing logs had been reset lately so we don't know who or when someone built their half-done building.

So im giving this some time for the inactive people to come online.

If you are active, please leave a sign outside your house saying that you are active and the date when you placed the sign! This way if another log reset is done in that time we still see the date you wrote. The sign will be removed by Nero or me on the cleanup day!

When the cleanup is done I will add an "Activity Rule" to the rule list. It will be: "When you log in, please make sure to place or replace a sign infront of your house which shows your EXACT name and the current date!"

I would be very appriciated if you can tell everyone you know that lives in Acheron about the cleanup!
    Spxify

Acheron Cleanup July 2011 Empty Re: Acheron Cleanup July 2011

Post by Spxify 2011-06-16, 06:16

Does that mean we have to change the date on the sign all the days we log in? o_O
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-06-16, 06:44

Spxify wrote:Does that mean we have to change the date on the sign all the days we log in? o_O

Yes, this will help finding out who is active and who isn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 06:25