Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+29
asacavanagh
killer465465
freddy705
PureCraft
NeroTheDarklord
Ciphon
sieve
WeatherChanging
GoDjMike
skoglol
blockybalboa
DoughnutSpanker
Monstaboi
GaMerG77
Psychotron_3000
aapl2
paradox74
Rykleos
luminousmouse
Chazdude42
uberblake
darkxephos
G
Orcworm
onlinerocker
Jarvisd
Yarwood
patrickfreed
Grintendo
33 posters

New Spawn Suggestion Thread!

Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

New Spawn Suggestion Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Spawn Suggestion Thread!

Post by Jarvisd 2011-09-13, 10:39

I don't get why you donators even care when you have pws and tps.. I am only open to warp rooms if they have to pay 5 pounds to have one for their city.
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-09-13, 11:15

Jarvisd wrote:I don't get why you donators even care when you have pws and tps.. I am only open to warp rooms if they have to pay 5 pounds to have one for their city.
    or if we donated we should get a room per 5 pounds we donated Very Happy
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-09-13, 11:28

Jarvisd wrote:I don't get why you donators even care when you have pws and tps.. I am only open to warp rooms if they have to pay 5 pounds to have one for their city.

we care because of our member/guest friends out there who do not have pw's and tp's
    paradox74
    paradox74

Post by paradox74 2011-09-13, 16:14

Ok so it is now apparent that we are going to be building imperial city but will we be including the waterfront, prison and university?New Spawn Suggestion Thread! - Page 3 Map_ICfull_eng
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-09-13, 18:23

paradox74 wrote:Ok so it is now apparent that we are going to be building imperial city but will we be including the waterfront, prison and university?New Spawn Suggestion Thread! - Page 3 Map_ICfull_eng

i think you should build the whole fucking island and make that the spawn arean and have pvp start at the end of the bridges it would be nice to stop spawn from being so built up on by people with shops and such

and put the teleporter rooms be in the waterfront area
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-09-13, 22:47

aapl2 wrote:
    paradox74 wrote:Ok so it is now apparent that we are going to be building imperial city but will we be including the waterfront, prison and university?New Spawn Suggestion Thread! - Page 3 Map_ICfull_eng

i think you should build the whole fucking island and make that the spawn arean and have pvp start at the end of the bridges it would be nice to stop spawn from being so built up on by people with shops and such

This. The buildings and nubforts around spawn make me sadface.
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Post by darkxephos 2011-09-13, 22:52

I was wondering why Nero's plan looked familiar.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-14, 01:49

We won't allow buildings near spawn most likely.
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Post by darkxephos 2011-09-14, 01:54

I would just like tto point out that if spawn does end up basically like Empire City someone HAS to build sky city.
    paradox74
    paradox74

Post by paradox74 2011-09-14, 02:13

Grintendo wrote:We won't allow buildings near spawn most likely.
    So in order to make it more than random terrain we should build all the other "stuff" around it. Like if we were to make the whole island there would be a nice balance between buildings and landscaping.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-14, 02:16

I see, that's a good idea.

Obviously that's a secondary objective. But, if we have the time/effort, that's a good idea ^^.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-09-14, 02:42

Y'know, you guys are going to be stuck with a "Play 1.7.3 on the standard server or 1.8 chaos on the test server" scenario for quite a while now Razz.

I've just grabbed Oblivion again, so if anything needs screenshotting in detail I'm there.
    maroon_potatoe

Post by maroon_potatoe 2011-09-14, 03:03

well i've completed oblivion several times and have 150+ hours on the game so im willing to help out as for what i can bring well what creativity i have and well i like working on large projects.

we should build the akatosh statue from the end of the game i think that would be pretty awesome
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-09-14, 03:08

150hours? Is that it
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Post by darkxephos 2011-09-14, 03:08

darkxephos wrote:I would just like tto point out that if spawn does end up basically like Empire City someone HAS to build sky city.

I'd just like to point out I'm not being an idiot here. I know Empire City is from Oblivion, I'm just referencing Star Wars cloud city because I love floating citys, they're awesome.
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-14, 03:11

maroon_potatoe wrote:well i've completed oblivion several times and have 150+ hours on the game so im willing to help out as for what i can bring well what creativity i have and well i like working on large projects.

we should build the akatosh statue from the end of the game i think that would be pretty awesome

Thanks for the offer, but please fill in the the application on the appropriate thread ^^.
    maroon_potatoe

Post by maroon_potatoe 2011-09-14, 03:12

Grintendo wrote:
    maroon_potatoe wrote:well i've completed oblivion several times and have 150+ hours on the game so im willing to help out as for what i can bring well what creativity i have and well i like working on large projects.

Thanks for the offer, but please fill in the the application on the appropriate thread ^^.

sorry i havent seen the thread only this one ill search around but if you would be so kind as to link me t'would be much appreciated

Edit: nevermind found it :L
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-09-14, 04:16

Just sayin, played about 100 hours and never properly completed the storyline :3

Also, I would definitely like to see the entire island made with the waterfront, prison and university.

We could have the arcane university as the extended rules area so we can just say to guests 'go to the University for the answer to that question' instead of actually having to talk to then lol

The waterfront would be great as a teleporter hub because in-game there isnt really that much there so would be a great teleporter hub.

We could also have the Prison as a 'Hall of shame' possibly to show people that there is punishment for doing things wrong.
    It could also be used as an actual prison for guests to give them a slight chance prior to the hamm0rz of justice to plea their case, or just for the lols to teleport them into prison cells without them being able to get out xD

One last thing, I have a gajillion more ideas, I just havent thought of them yet
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-14, 04:20

All great idea's so far, i really like them and i see no reason why not to add them!
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-09-14, 08:11

If we do go the oblivion route, I suggest making New Sheoth instead of the Imperial city
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-14, 08:20

We've already started Oblivion route, but it's not necessarily going to work.
    onlinerocker
    onlinerocker

Post by onlinerocker 2011-09-14, 08:21

Grintendo wrote:We've already started Oblivion route, but it's not necessarily going to work.
    Greeeaaat :/
    sieve
    sieve

Post by sieve 2011-09-14, 09:05

New Frostside is basically Kvatch already Razz
    killer465465
    killer465465

Post by killer465465 2011-09-15, 00:52

I like this idea so its best to go with it and if we have problems we can always find ways around them or through them. Razz

Last edited by killer465465 on 2011-09-15, 01:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I took something out.)
    maroon_potatoe

Post by maroon_potatoe 2011-09-15, 08:32

sieve wrote:New Frostside is basically Kvatch already Razz

burning to with hoards of deadra running through it? this i've gotta see :L
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-09-15, 17:38

aapl2 wrote:

Also i think that 2 of the districts could be not made into building plots and then we could put either a war arena or a park of sorts there.

EDIT:someone save the graveyard if we do build this whole island it would be a nice add on.
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-09-15, 20:52

aapl2 wrote:Also i think that 2 of the districts could be not made into building plots and then we could put either a war arena or a park of sorts there.

EDIT:someone save the graveyard if we do build this whole island it would be a nice add on.

The city already has an arena in it -derp
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-09-16, 01:20

Leave it to me, guys.
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-09-16, 01:21

Sounds like an incredible sway of creativity/vision is up us...
    Monstaboi
    Monstaboi

Post by Monstaboi 2011-09-16, 06:37

thebadhatter wrote:Leave it to me, guys.
    And you've been hiding where now? Razz
    Grintendo
    Grintendo
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Grintendo 2011-09-16, 06:38

Hatter have they signed you up yet?
    thebadhatter
    thebadhatter

Post by thebadhatter 2011-09-16, 07:25

I'm not sure how I'm meant to tell if I have been enlisted by your lecherous minions, but I'm sure they are well aware of my magnanimous offer. I thought I'd come check out 1.8 but your temp map has been inaccessible for several hours - what gives :V I played for about an hour with the grand total of 2 other people. It was cool though, I fell into a canyon.
    nicholsons200
    nicholsons200

Post by nicholsons200 2011-09-16, 07:38

Right guys i have a question if i get picked for a builder (probs wont :p) but if i do will i have to buy Oblivian because i haven't managed to buy if it but if i do get picked will i have to buy it or will you guys just tell me Were to build and stuff ??? anyway i really like the idea of the imperial city (or whatever its called) plus nero your awsome at making pictures
    Nich
    Chazdude42
    Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 2011-09-16, 09:49

After sorting out the ring division into 12 sections, i got bored and started messing with fly/compass

For this I am sorry and I wont do it again (it probably didnt help the server lag-wise)

Also, at the lack of being able to log back in atm, im just gonna say g'night here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 22:52