Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

5 posters

Diconnection fromserver (griefing?)

BlueLotusLuke

Diconnection fromserver (griefing?) Empty Diconnection fromserver (griefing?)

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 05:14

it seems to think that i have done greifing and has disconected me from the server when i have done nothing
    BlueLotusLuke

Diconnection fromserver (griefing?) Empty Re: Diconnection fromserver (griefing?)

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 05:18

i have done no griefing for i cant stand it its the reason i joined orcworm was because of contant grief on one other server owned by someone i know but when i was greifed i knew who did it but he was not banned cause im disliked by the server owner reason i joined here seemed fair on grief banning
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Diconnection fromserver (griefing?) Empty Re: Diconnection fromserver (griefing?)

Post by Orcworm 2011-10-28, 05:44

Jarvisd has 24 hours from the time of this post to submit evidence and reach a decision, otherwise you shall be unbanned.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-10-28, 07:03

When I get home from school I will post pictures, but this is the worst grief I have seen this week. It is a global ban, as I can recall, you took out all the glass (40 blocks) on one house, took out part of a wall on another (10) and then you walked 100-200 blocks of the railroad and tookout 500 stone double steps and like 50 glowstones. As I said pictures later.

Edit:

Spoiler:
    BlueLotusLuke

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 18:41

sorry that were my little brother i accendentally left mc running and he know how to play but not on servers
    BlueLotusLuke

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 18:42

i can return the stuff that where xstolen thought my little brother said he had god some glowstone which i was sold sorry
    BlueLotusLuke

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 18:51

he aslo blew up some houses on penfound' server so he's perfectly capable of wreaking havoc my laptops down so i have to use the main computer in my house and mt little brother always go's on it loads and watches me
    BlueLotusLuke

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 18:56

i thought he got these given to my mc account not literally nicked them.
    BlueLotusLuke

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 18:58

once this misunterstanding is delt with may i build a new town?
    BlueLotusLuke

Post by BlueLotusLuke 2011-10-28, 19:00

ive just seeen the pictures..... . . . . .
    asacavanagh
    asacavanagh

Post by asacavanagh 2011-10-28, 19:25

Uh.. I know it's not my place here to say this anymore, but...

Stop spamming. It's not helping you in anyway at all and may result in you getting a forum ban too, just wait for the final decision

If you need to add something and you were the last person to post, use the edit button at the bottom right of your post..
    GoDjMike
    GoDjMike

Post by GoDjMike 2011-10-28, 23:16

Yea, appeal denied based on the fact that you cannot follow Forum Rules or in-game rules. Regardless if it was your brother or not, you're responsible for what happens on your account. Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 19:41