Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

3 posters

Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building

Lizardman
    Lizardman

Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building Empty Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-13, 02:09

There's a plot of land adjacent to my home that I wish to possess. It appears abandoned. Gamemaster checked the logs on the building and could not find who owned it. Being that it is approximately 10 blocks from my home ( which my home is 20 blocks west of the Orc statue), I would like a repossession and, if approved, a quote for zoning the land. I would upload pictures, but I have no idea how to upload photos to the forums. Thank you for your time. :3
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building Empty Re: Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 02:14

Orcworm wrote:It's:

bracket img bracket IMAGE URL bracket /img bracket

I think I know what you're referring to without an image, the whole structure is very close to the statue and whatnot though.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building Empty Re: Request for a Repo on an Abandoned Building

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-13, 02:29

I could trim a few blocks from the place to make my walls run linear to the building and expand away from the statue. That way, I could prevent my building from encroaching towards the statue.

Also, does the "bracket img bracket IMAGE URL bracket / img bracket" work for files saved to my comp? I don't believe my picture of the lot has a URL since I do not know how to host an image.
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 02:35

Use this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-03-13, 03:01

Are you talking about the zoned castle? And don't worry about expanding towards the statue, that is what /bb rollback is for Very Happy
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-13, 03:07

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]

The area is highlighted here. Not pictured is my home but I marked the direction of my home from the image. (Quickly done in PhotoShop so it won't look stellar by any means but it gets the job done.)
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 03:16

Your arm looks very similar to my arm... do we have another Orc clone? ;p.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-13, 03:21

lol. No, this is my lizardman edit.I spent some time on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to create my skin to my liking. I have a vest and bandana cuz I'm bawss like that. Also, does your arm have wristbands? I haven't seen your skin outside of the forums./derailed/

Back on topic: since this land is seemingly abandoned, may I have it?
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 03:24

Yes, look at my skin on that site you linked.

And I'll take a look at that area now.
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-03-13, 03:30

"Mal the Error Duck says, "Uh oh! Your search for orcworm has come up empty!" You might want to try your search again."

Mal the Error Duck says your skin doesn't exist. :/
    Orcworm
    Orcworm
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Orcworm 2011-03-13, 03:49

Lizardman wrote:orcworm

Orcworm

Anyway, this is solved now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-21, 00:06