Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
Jarvisd
Vespasian
GaMerG77
Yarwood
Ciphon
9 posters

What I'm doing on the temporary server

Ciphon
    Ciphon

What I'm doing on the temporary server Empty What I'm doing on the temporary server

Post by Ciphon 2011-04-01, 14:04

On the temproray server I'm mostly walkin' round causin havoc and punching people and blocks and just having a bunch of fun with having no rules, I will stop all my Pvp and grief once the real server comes back again

Random warning to players:
    On the temporary server I'm a major Pvp guy and will punch you always
    I will also grief Radom peoples houses, but not too much, just enough to get inside (since I'm allowed to)

Random assurance to players:
    Once the real server comes back I will not do this anymore
    I will say Pvp on or off when I'm about to Pvp or stopping pvping

Yea it's pretty fun letting out my anger with the no rule policy and purely killing people, guaranteed if you post here telling
    Me to stop killing you I will stop though

Enjoy your day
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

What I'm doing on the temporary server Empty Re: What I'm doing on the temporary server

Post by Yarwood 2011-04-01, 14:10

Have fun! Just don't spawncamp Razz
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

What I'm doing on the temporary server Empty Re: What I'm doing on the temporary server

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-01, 14:11

Hey dont kill me I thought we were friends.
    Ciphon
    Ciphon

Post by Ciphon 2011-04-01, 14:26

K gamer your on my don't kill list with: rykleos and jman hmm I think that's it... Except maybe music man I like that guy

Yarwooduk will do!, and about spawncamping, I give a 30 second no kill time to players I just killed (unless they fight me back) is that enough time?
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-01, 15:05

I will also kill anyone on sight who is not a friend.

Also any possessions worthy of taking will be confiscated.

And also, your house might be burned down, if it is made of flammable materials.

Obviously this is because the temporary server is chaos and there is no chance at building anything anyway.
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-04-01, 15:34

Speaking of burning down homes. Does setting forests on fire count as a no ban? Razz
    I have to kill because Sad I get killed and someone did set my house on fire D:
    GaMerG77
    GaMerG77
    Donator
    Donator

Post by GaMerG77 2011-04-01, 15:37

OUR house on fire. And It was redjello.
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-01, 15:49

Yeah so far I've only found one house made of flammable materials, and it wasn't yours. Very Happy

Ironically it took me like 10 minutes to dig to finally find iron for a flint and steel, I could have simply hacked the house down with an axe in like 30 seconds, but burning is just so much more appropriate for a wood house.
    skoglol
    skoglol

Post by skoglol 2011-04-01, 15:50

Vespasian wrote:I will also kill anyone on sight who is not a friend.

And log off if they are hitting you Rolling Eyes
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-01, 15:53

skoglol wrote:
    Vespasian wrote:I will also kill anyone on sight who is not a friend.

And log off if they are hitting you Rolling Eyes

And log off if I see somebody coming at me with diamond sword and full iron armor, when I have an iron sword in the red bar Rolling Eyes

Of course, if i had my diamond sword I would have gladly fought. But a chunk error set me on fire, and then I died, in the middle of nowhere. So no diamond sword anymore.

Anyway Minecraft PVP is pretty mindless and not-skill based, in a straight fight with someone who has a better sword and armor I have no chance, assuming they don't completely suck. So instead I will ambush, wait for mobs or other people to distract them, set them on fire, etc. None of those options available, so I logged off. Have fun waiting there until I log back on tomorrow, or maybe next week, whenever I want to come back! Very Happy
    skoglol
    skoglol

Post by skoglol 2011-04-01, 16:11

All I could make out was "whine whine, nothing to lose, I'm a big mouthed wuzz, log off."
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-02, 08:53

skoglol wrote:All I could make out was "whine whine, nothing to lose, I'm a big mouthed wuzz, log off."

Are you still bitter about that time you tried to ambush me in the old map? Lolz if so.

Besides, its not like I killed you or anything. You sure talk big for somebody who rushes to get No-PVP zones set up as soon as you figure out I'm in the area.
    skoglol
    skoglol

Post by skoglol 2011-04-02, 09:55

I'm not bitter about anything, I just think it's rather funny that someone talks big about people whining too much when they get killed, then 2 minutes later log off to prevent dying Laughing
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-02, 14:50

skoglol wrote:I'm not bitter about anything, I just think it's rather funny that someone talks big about people whining too much when they get killed, then 2 minutes later log off to prevent dying Laughing

Almost as funny as being called a "wuzz" by someone with a kirby avatar, rite? Like Grade 4 all over again!
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-04-02, 14:56

Do you have something against the Pink Puff Vespasian? Do you have something against the most evil character Nintendo ever created? Are you actually calling him "kiddy" here?
    skoglol
    skoglol

Post by skoglol 2011-04-02, 15:14

My original avatar was promtly removed by forum staff, and I were asked to find something more age appropriate. I now have kirby Rolling Eyes
    [/offtopic]
    Lizardman
    Lizardman

Post by Lizardman 2011-04-02, 15:17

I just noticed this: the majority of MC players are not legal adults.

I'm seemingly slow, dunt make fun of me. Q.Q
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-04-02, 15:28

You made a fine choice Skoglol. Kirby is a badass motherfucker who WILL. WRECK. YOUR. SHIT. if you so much as look at him funny.
    patrickfreed
    patrickfreed
    Forum Staff
    Forum Staff

Post by patrickfreed 2011-04-02, 15:32

FillerB wrote:You made a fine choice Skoglol. Kirby is a badass motherfucker who WILL. WRECK. YOUR. SHIT. if you so much as look at him funny.
    Why. does. adding. periods. after. every. word. help. prove. a. point.? Razz
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-02, 18:07

FillerB wrote:Do you have something against the Pink Puff Vespasian? Do you have something against the most evil character Nintendo ever created? Are you actually calling him "kiddy" here?

Most evil? Kaptain K Rool takes offense to that.
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-04-02, 18:27

Kaptain K Rool does not go on a massive planet-wide murder spree of innocent intelligent species (including eating innocent maids) just because his cake was stolen.

Kaptain K Rool does not go on a massive grave robbing spree while murdering innocent intelligent species.

Kaptain K Rool does not go on a massive STAR SYSTEM-wide murder spree of innocent intelligent species just because he was asked to do so by a manipulative clown.
    Vespasian
    Vespasian

Post by Vespasian 2011-04-03, 05:34

FillerB wrote:Kaptain K Rool does not go on a massive planet-wide murder spree of innocent intelligent species (including eating innocent maids) just because his cake was stolen.

Kaptain K Rool does not go on a massive grave robbing spree while murdering innocent intelligent species.

Kaptain K Rool does not go on a massive STAR SYSTEM-wide murder spree of innocent intelligent species just because he was asked to do so by a manipulative clown.

Hmm, I wasn't familiar with Kirby's storied history. My experience with Kirby games is restricted to watching a friend play it on the original Game Boy (the giant one with the green screen lol) for a few minutes back in Grade 4 or whenever.

But I mean cmon, Kaptain K Rool is a crocodile pirate with a blunderbuss. Though technically a creation of Rare, I guess. Back when Rare still made good games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 03:06