Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+3
Krellyn
Jarvisd
lugzlover
7 posters

Bann ZuWrath!!!

lugzlover

Bann ZuWrath!!! Empty Bann ZuWrath!!!

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 15:55

ZuWrath needs to be banned!!
    1. he annoys the crap outta me!!
    2. He has a spawn point in my house. (he tp'ed to me witout my permission and killed me)
    3. He griefed my house
    4. He looted all my chests that were locked Jarvisd said it was like an lwc screw-up or somtin...idk but its soooo friken annoying!!!! plz orc help me!
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Bann ZuWrath!!! Empty Re: Bann ZuWrath!!!

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-30, 15:58

I am not sure actually about the lwc-glitch, lolyounoob1 told me he looted you and they were unlocked.
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 16:03

well i know for a fact i locked it! tht chest even tho it had a lot of crap i know i locked it! and btw how did he get in there i locked the door...but watever all the other stuff happened!
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-30, 16:03

lugzlover wrote:ZuWrath needs to be banned!!
    1. he annoys the crap outta me!!
    2. He has a spawn point in my house. (he tp'ed to me witout my permission and killed me)
    3. He griefed my house
    4. He looted all my chests that were locked Jarvisd said it was like an lwc screw-up or somtin...idk but its soooo friken annoying!!!! plz orc help me!

1. Most probably Wink.
    2. Nope, log me.
    3. Everyone on the server said that it's unlikely that I'd grief you when you decided to yell it out. Jarvisd even came to check the lack of grief you had to show him.
    4- I looted your chests. They weren't locked. Neither were your furnaces. Even the chest in your basement (not close to your room at all (which means impossible that it's an LWC Bug)) is unlocked. I looted that too.
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 16:07

o rlly then how do u magically get into my house?? ive gone throught to close the doors multiple times and then u just come outta know where and somehow get inside...ive even seen u spawn there...all of my chests were locked! i locked them ( i know i didnt lock the furnaces i admit tht but i definatly locked my chests!!) also u tp'd to me witout my permision and killed me
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-30, 16:10

lugzlover wrote:o rlly then how do u magically get into my house?? ive gone throught to close the doors multiple times and then u just come outta know where and somehow get inside...ive even seen u spawn there...all of my chests were locked! i locked them ( i know i didnt lock the furnaces i admit tht but i definatly locked my chests!!) also u tp'd to me witout my permision and killed me

If I told you how I got into your house, you'd know the way I got in, and I wouldn't be able to get in that way any more.

The trick: Wait out your victim. Once he provides an opening, abuse that opening and destroy the victim.

Oh, and btw, I never teleported to you without your permission. In fact, I never teleported to you at all. Also, you should look up the rules; I don't need to ask your permission in the first place.
    G
    G

Post by G 2011-11-30, 16:12

Deleted

Last edited by G on 2011-11-30, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 16:21

It IS an offence to camp INSIDE someone’s house.
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-11-30, 16:23

lugzlover wrote:It IS an offence to camp INSIDE someone’s house.
    You should really specify which of the official rules you think the accused has broken.
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 16:25

i mean i still believe that he did wat i said but i was just reviewing the rules and this is a rule
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

Post by luminousmouse 2011-11-30, 16:28

lugzlover wrote:i mean i still believe that he did wat i said but i was just reviewing the rules and this is a rule
    That still doesn't specifically say which rule/rules you think ZuWrath broke.
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-30, 16:29

lugzlover wrote:It IS an offence to camp INSIDE someone’s house.

I did not camp your house.

Rules wrote:Part 1: Camping.

A) To define camping. Camping is the act of remaining in the same place or near a certain location for an extended period of time.
    B) It is an offence to camp outside the spawn.
    C) It is an offence to camp at a player's /home
    D) It is an offence to camp at a player's PW
    E) It is not an offence to camp OUTSIDE someone’s house.
    F) It IS an offence to camp INSIDE someone’s house.

I did not stay in your house more than a minute at a time. During those intervals of 1 minute, I'd be moving all around your house (lurking about, waiting 'till you become exposed). When I wasn't in your house, I was at spawn or checking on slime farms.

In fact, I never even stayed in the general area of that big cobblestone structure for more than a minute. In fact, lolyounoob1 tried killing me at one point because we both happened to be hunting you at the same time. We both reached your house at the same time.

There was one point where I was in your house more than a minute: When you decided to accuse me of griefing your house. This caused Jarvisd, a witness of mine, to come on over and bedrock a bunch of blocks to no avail. That's when I was in your house for a while. However, you and fuego decided not to do anything... so I just /home'd and left.

Then I discovered the way to get into your house that you have yet to find. So, I had fun.

All this said, I never camped your house <3.
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 16:33

ok i believe ZuWrath broke
    1.It is illegal to teleport to someone or bring someone to you and attack them regardless if it is just for damage and not kill
    2.It is an offence to camp at a player's /home
    3.It IS an offence to camp INSIDE someone’s house.
    4.It is classed as harassment if you continually TP to a player when they do not want you there.

these are the ones i think he broke
    Krellyn
    Krellyn

Post by Krellyn 2011-11-30, 16:41

lugzlover wrote:ok i believe ZuWrath broke
    1.It is illegal to teleport to someone or bring someone to you and attack them regardless if it is just for damage and not kill
    2.It is an offence to camp at a player's /home
    3.It IS an offence to camp INSIDE someone’s house.
    4.It is classed as harassment if you continually TP to a player when they do not want you there.

these are the ones i think he broke

Alls I can say is wait until a Staff member checks the logs. Boy, will you be sourly confused when the logs show I haven't tped to you.
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 16:42

u definatly camped at my /home and inside my house when u wud wait right outside my door...or when u wud kill me and i wud respond and do /home u were inside my house and waiting right outside of the room i was in so i cudnt leave! for more than a min...CAMPING!! also check the 4th rule i have...wat u gonna come up with for tht one?
    Jarvisd
    Jarvisd
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Jarvisd 2011-11-30, 16:52

Evidence Packet:

As you can see from the packet he set no home, or pw to you. He also didn't /tp.
    lugzlover

Post by lugzlover 2011-11-30, 17:06

wat about the rest of the rules?
    Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-11-30, 18:47

As far as I can see, ZuWrath didn't violate any of the rules. And as he explained he didn't camp inside your home. So all your accuses seem to be wrong. If you think he really camped inside your home you should have taken some screenshots, or even better, record the situation using fraps and uploading it to youtube.

I know ZuWrath and I have never seen him breaking any rules before so why would he start with this now? In my opinion, ZuWrath can't be punished since he didn't break any rules.

Also if you don't want to be killed inside your home, /cprivate all your doors and fill up any holes where Players could get inside. If you think this is unfair then go cry me a river, this is a server with PvP enabled.
    Yarwood
    In-Game Staff
    In-Game Staff

Post by Yarwood 2011-11-30, 19:29

Giygas
    Giygas

Post by Giygas 2011-11-30, 20:42

Geez, If you wanna be like that Yarwood. I bet you didn't even read my post.

Also that sticky only says 'If you are not the banned person or a staff member...' which does not apply to this thread since no one is banned but rather someone wants someone banned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 11:46