Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orcworm's SMP Server

We have moved to http://www.orcworm.co.uk

Orcworm's SMP Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to Orcworm's Minecraft SMP Server, located at: orcworm.co.uk

+5
PureCraft
darkxephos
DoughnutSpanker
luminousmouse
NeroTheDarklord
9 posters

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out!

NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out! Empty My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out!

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-19, 09:19

For all bronies: here is the first episode of season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&v=Hm-L-nRwacE&annotation_id=annotation_970643&src_vid=IrBVNkDl_EQ

After i watched this episode:

Mind = blown
    luminousmouse
    luminousmouse

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out! Empty Re: My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out!

Post by luminousmouse 2011-09-19, 09:33

My god.....
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out! Empty Re: My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out!

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-19, 09:38

luminousmouse wrote:My god.....

ikr
    DoughnutSpanker
    DoughnutSpanker
    Donator
    Donator

Post by DoughnutSpanker 2011-09-19, 09:51

I still haven't finished the 1st season! MUST NOT... CHEAT
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-19, 09:57

DoughnutSpanker wrote:I still haven't finished the 1st season! MUST NOT... CHEAT
    Hurry up brony, your late.

Well this new season already starts off absolutely epic, but sadly i now have to delay my fanfiction which i planned to release the first part of soon.
    I dont want to add stuff in my fanfiction which would violate with the real story in season 2
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Location : A secret location off the south side of the Erskine bridge

Post by darkxephos 2011-09-19, 10:13

I just had a brony-gasm ... Watched in 1080p ... This will be the longest week ever.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-20, 02:36

After ive seen this, i wondered... is this still from lauren faust?
    Seriously! What happened to the main 6?! Seeing fluttershy like that blew my mind!
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Post by darkxephos 2011-09-20, 02:49

I think it is still from Lauren Faust, will do some sifting through sites to see if it is though.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-09-20, 03:13

That shit is nightmare fuel... when does Ep. 2 come out?
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-20, 04:41

PureCraft wrote:That shit is nightmare fuel... when does Ep. 2 come out?

For what ive read on the mlp wiki, on the 24th
    Snakerob
    Snakerob

Post by Snakerob 2011-09-20, 05:47

Whats this obsession with ponies on this forum
    darkxephos
    darkxephos

Post by darkxephos 2011-09-20, 06:18

Snakerob wrote:Whats this obsession with ponies on this forum

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 2 is out! Mlpsf
    maroon_potatoe

Post by maroon_potatoe 2011-09-20, 07:48

i agree your all bat shit crazy... this is comming from a guy who hears voices :L
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-20, 09:23

maroon_potatoe wrote:

i agree your all bat shit crazy... this is comming from a guy who hears voices :L

Buddy... and all you other guys... you have no right to judge a book by its cover.
    Unless you watched at least a couple of episodes, you dont even qualify yourself to speak out critic over this cartoon.

Stereotypes... such a problem with people. Just because its a cartoon and there are ponies in it is enough for you guys to think it sux?
    maroon_potatoe

Post by maroon_potatoe 2011-09-21, 20:27

NeroTheDarklord wrote:
    maroon_potatoe wrote:

Buddy... and all you other guys... you have no right to judge a book by its cover.
    Unless you watched at least a couple of episodes, you dont even qualify yourself to speak out critic over this cartoon.

Stereotypes... such a problem with people. Just because its a cartoon and there are ponies in it is enough for you guys to think it sux?

i never said it sucked i just think the people here are mad and thats why i love most of you

still i'll pass on getting sucked into the ponie singularity :L
    aapl2
    aapl2

Post by aapl2 2011-09-21, 22:01

I'v watched a few and it was boring, go read a book.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-21, 23:20

maroon_potatoe wrote:
    i never said it sucked i just think the people here are mad and thats why i love most of you

still i'll pass on getting sucked into the ponie singularity :L

smoothly saved buddy
    *secretly puts back sheers in my pocket*
    FillerB
    FillerB
    So long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by FillerB 2011-09-22, 01:21

NeroTheDarklord wrote:*secretly puts back sheers in my pocket*

Now now Nero.... Did we forget the motto of the FiM-fandom? Love and tolerate the SHIT out of the haters. If they don't like it then that is their right.

Also Discord (who is voiced by motherfucking Q) is hilariously evil awesome. Mercilessy mindraping (and if mindrape didn't work just plain hypnotism) the Mane Cast in to acting against their nature for shit and giggles is rather... gruesome for a show aimed at 6-year olds.

And did anyone else think that Pinkie seemed out of character being a little bit TOO random and eager to let the bloody aponylypse happen just because it involved chocolate rain and cotton candy.

*woosh*
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-09-22, 01:23

FillerB wrote:chocolate rain
    Chhoooclaaaatraaaaaaaaaain!!!
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-22, 01:25

FillerB wrote:
    NeroTheDarklord wrote:*secretly puts back sheers in my pocket*

Now now Nero.... Did we forget the motto of the FiM-fandom? Love and tolerate the SHIT out of the haters. If they don't like it then that is their right.

Also Discord (who is voiced by motherfucking Q) is hilariously evil awesome. Mercilessy mindraping (and if mindrape didn't work just plain hypnotism) the Mane Cast in to acting against their nature for shit and giggles is rather... gruesome for a show aimed at 6-year olds.

And did anyone else think that Pinkie seemed out of character being a little bit TOO random and eager to let the bloody aponylypse happen just because it involved chocolate rain and cotton candy.

*woosh*

Damit you blew me!
    Well Filler, if I was to be a pony, i would be like Pinkamena Diane Pie... *coughcupcakescough*
    AAAAAAAAAAANYway i actualy thought it would be typicaly pinkie to let chaos come over equestria if it brought her the advantage of feely enjoying her sugar addiction.
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-09-22, 01:58

True she wouldn't mind some chaos but when facing a (hilarious) enemy who could only barely be imprisoned (not even killed or banished) when two PHYSICAL GODS (Celestia/Luna) combined their powers with the Elements you would think that her "Pinkie Sense" would go through the roof. Not to mention that she isn't a ditz, even though she acts like it, is fiercely protective of Fluttershy and descends into madness when she thinks that she is going to lose her friends (something that will happen if Discord isn't stopped) leads you to think that she wouldn't brush it off so easily.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-22, 02:41

Your forgetting shes a cannibal who plans to torture all of her friends to death and eat them particulary, then use their organs to make cupcakes and their skin to make dolls out of them afterwards anyway.
    PureCraft
    PureCraft

Post by PureCraft 2011-09-22, 04:14

NeroTheDarklord wrote:Your forgetting shes a cannibal who plans to torture all of her friends to death and eat them particulary, then use their organs to make cupcakes and their skin to make dolls out of them afterwards anyway.
    You fucking bastard, stop reminding me of that shit.
    FillerB
    FillerB

Post by FillerB 2011-09-22, 04:49

I don't treat the demented shit that some of the fandom produces as canon Nero.
    NeroTheDarklord
    NeroTheDarklord

Post by NeroTheDarklord 2011-09-22, 06:04

PureCraft wrote:You fucking bastard, stop reminding me of that shit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 09:05